Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

He'll carve out a decent career for himself, he just needs that top level experience but we preferred to persist with a want away Coloccini. Maybe it would have been different for M'Biwa here if we had sold Colo.

Stupid. Shame to see him go.

the worst possible thing alan pardew can have is options, he needs to be forced to make the right decisions by having no other option

happened with HBA, happening now with aarons

unfortunately he was never forced to keep mbiwa in the team at CB for an extended period and here we are

Utter and complete morons.  Wonder what the odds are now on Colo / Taylor or both rupturing something in the next week or so.

Great management though.  Should have been looking at someone to strengthen the defence but end up with a defence made up of a player lucky to be playing anywhere near this level of football, a player who hasn't just not lived up to his prospects but has stagnated and an aging 'leader' who has regressed badly over the last two seasons.  This is coupled with the fact that the latter two are made of biscuits and will break down long term at some point this season.

This is a nonsensical deal and so infuriating. Pardew marginalises our best CB and gets rid of him, leaving us short in quality AND quantity there. Personally, I sort of hope Pardew sticks with 3, fails miserably and then his D-Day edges closer - especially when Yanga-Mbiwa is a success in Rome and Ashley asks questions.

Absolute disgrace.

£4m quid is approximately the figure needed to break even on transfers including the Cabaye money I believe. Very convenient.

So the additional £32m from the new tv deal hasn't been touched at all.Marvellous.

This and Ben Arfa are the only 2 that would have me this fucking angry. Hope the gravestone has been selected for king fuck head the stupid shit. Graham Carr should absolutely be going mental right now at the constant mismanagement and waste of money that is now just a normal thing with signings with this scumbag as their manager.

i was so excited when we signed him. Never got a proper chance here. disgrace!

I thought it was a fucking coup man. Was so pumped.

Shame the January window that year and that epic week is another faded, shit and distant memory now thanks to the most garbage manager in the league.

I thought it was a fucking coup man. Was so pumped.

Shame the January window that year and that epic week is another faded, shit and distant memory now thanks to the most garbage manager in the league.

january window signings:

gouffran - ruined

mbiwa - ruined and ran out of town

sissoko - rarely looks a competent footballer

haidara - managing to hang in there but you get the impression pardew prefers dummet

debuchy - his class told and has been shipped for profit

honestly does ashley just not pay any attention or something?

I thought it was a f***ing coup man. Was so pumped.

Shame the January window that year and that epic week is another faded, s*** and distant memory now thanks to the most garbage manager in the league.

january window signings:

gouffran - ruined

mbiwa - ruined and ran out of town

sissoko - rarely looks a competent footballer

haidara - managing to hang in there but you get the impression pardew prefers dummet

debuchy - his class told and has been shipped for profit

honestly does ashley just not pay any attention or something?

Yep I'm with this man.

As was the case with Remy and Cabaye, I'm really pleased for Mapou that he's ended up at a club of stature. I reckon Ben Arfa will also end up at a decent club and it's no more than these guys deserve.