Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest firetotheworks

The very idea that we have too many defenders as well man. :lol:

fuck this joke of a club, I hope it burns to the ground so we can start again.

Steven Taylor is still here  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it's amazing. it's fucking amazing. i can't even register it as anger anymore.

This awfulness of this decision won't even be fully realized except by NUFC fans. One of the most baffling personnel decisions I've seen since watching football.

surely at some point the fat cunt has to recognise that pardew is destroying his returns on players like MYM?

Aye, said similar myself about 10 minutes ago. It's baffling to be honest.

As fans we're sick to death of him, surely as a boss Ashley wonders what the fuck he's playing at?

I'd love to manage a Sports Direct store for a week, just sell shoes in pairs of lefts, sell singular socks and put all the football shirts on display inside out. I wouldn't last 5 minutes. Fucking arseholes.

surely at some point the fat cunt has to recognise that pardew is destroying his returns on players like MYM?

Aye, said similar myself about 10 minutes ago. It's baffling to be honest.

As fans we're sick to death of him, surely as a boss Ashley wonders what the fuck he's playing at?

I'd love to manage a Sports Direct store for a week, just sell shoes in pairs of lefts, sell singular socks and put all the football shirts on display inside out. I wouldn't last 5 minutes. Fucking arseholes.

You'd probably be fine if you still met your profits target.

Guest firetotheworks

Going to Serie A as well, where defending is everything. Honestly, so fucking retarded this lot. I'd trust most on here to know more about football than them. Graham Carr must be wondering what the fuck's going on.

Mbiwa away without a chance yet 4 years on and we are still going with Colo, Williamson and Taylor (who consistently ship goals).

I am at the stage where I do not want a replacement coming in for Mbiwa or the striker we so badly need.  Pardew is a dead man walking...

Crazy. If (as expected) we fail to sign another CB before the end of the day, this just makes no sense. We're weak enough at the back as is, but to ship out the one player with room to improve and develop is just ridiculous.

I mean, yeah yeah yeah Pardew is a fucking mental patient. But...

If MYM goes to Roma, that means that there are other people that trust his opinion. They believe the shit he says, and they don't blink when a CL club comes in for a marginalized player.

:lol: We're completely fucked. For decades.

We're now an injury to Coloccini away from having a back line of

Janmaat  Williamson Taylor  Dummett

and we can barely score at the other end

:lol:

If it wasn't so damn amusing it'd be tragic. Seeing that back 4 written down makes my eyes bleed.