Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Fair I was only looking on Wiki at his profile

Which says 6ft 0

:lol:

Height 1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)

Dear me, having a mare aren't you?  :lol:

I'm in the midst of writing an essay on "Discuss the skills and attributes required to be an effective lifelong learner" so popping in and out, but yeah total nightmare, hahahha

ANyway i couldn't give a fuck what height he is as long as he signs!

Which says 6ft 0

I'm in the midst of writing an essay on "Discuss the skills and attributes required to be an effective lifelong learner" so popping in and out, but yeah total nightmare, hahahha

1. Not relying on Wikipedia...

Which says 6ft 0

Tip one: Stay away from Wiki  :lol:  O0

Like already said, he's got a good leap on him and effective in the air, that's all that really matters :)

I'll believe it after he's played in his Testimonial match for us.

I actually think there's a good chance this will be announced tomorrow. The club is desperate for some positive vibes.

Yep, me too.

Would be a fantastic signing and would mean the board have addressed two weaknesses with two top top quality signings, this window. Only striker to find after this and none of us can be critical of the January buys.

Would be a superb window from my point of view.

Shame this shite didn't happen in the Summer :( Whatever happened happened.

It's obviously never going to happen but we are still the Best replacement missing imo.

Would be over the moon with the signings you mention though, solely because I have little belief in getting all 3.

Guest bimpy474

I actually think there's a good chance this will be announced tomorrow. The club is desperate for some positive vibes.

Yep, me too.

Would be a fantastic signing and would mean the board have addressed two weaknesses with two top top quality signings, this window. Only striker to find after this and none of us can be critical of the January buys.

It's obviously never going to happen but we are still the Best replacement missing imo.

Would be over the moon with the signings you mention though, solely because I have little belief in getting all 3.

Yeh, technically we do need two strikers. Maybe one top notch and one decent as cover. Arguable two decent covers (Loven) but we have young'ns for that 4th cover spot.

But if we get Ba's replacement and MYM...I'm going to be very happy, if I'm honest.

What makes me angry is Ranger sitting on the bench and getting a few minutes when it should be Campbell imo.

Which says 6ft 0

ANyway i couldn't give a f*** what height he is as long as he signs!

Hahaha I'm not using wikipedia for my essay but true probs best not to use it for any sources of information

Has anyone seen this lad play in the French league then?

Yes best French CB..... Quick, good 1 v 1, comfortable with ball and passes well and despite not being the tallest he has a helluva leap on him and as mentioned before he can play all across the back 4 and DM.

If we do get him and especially for that price its a bargain, im shocked more clubs have not been sniffing around.

Guest bimpy474

Has anyone seen this lad play in the French league then?

Yes best French CB..... Quick, good 1 v 1, comfortable with ball and passes well and despite not being the tallest he has a helluva leap on him and as mentioned before he can play all across the back 4 and DM.

If we do get him and especially for that price its a bargain, im shocked more clubs have not been sniffing around.

O0

Guest bimpy474

I just worry we drop and we lose a player of his quality. This fucking season has literally drained the optimism I normally have out of me.

Horrible feeling isn't it :(

Which says 6ft 0

Hahaha I'm not using wikipedia for my essay but true probs best not to use it for any sources of information

Which discipline are you writing that essay for?

Which says 6ft 0

Which discipline are you writing that essay for?

Physiotherapy degree at Northumbria Uni  :-)

Yep, me too.

Shame we will have to sell them all when we go down.