Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Someone positive. That's all I want.

I'd go for someone who was good at his job first then look at style.

There aren't many football managers who are good at their job but play an appalling brand of football.

Someone positive. That's all I want.

I'd go for someone who was good at his job first then look at style.

There aren't many football managers who are good at their job but play an appalling brand of football.

its Ashley making the decision neither is particularly likely when its comes round and personally I'd prefer to hope for someone anyone competent.

Would love any of bielsa, Pochetino, Zeman, terim, laudrup or Rijikaard. Someone who will get us playing attacking football and can improve players by the use of tactical nouse and coaching. It would  also be nice if another manager came in and added a little depth to our scouting pool.

I'd give anything to see Bielsa. A proper lover of football and his teams are fucking brilliant to watch. At the moment though I'd take any manager who can get movement into the side and who plays HBA and Marveaux.

Laudrup with Colo as player coach. Colo to take over after 2 years when Laudrup has his seemingly obvious downturn.

This is based on nothing but footie wanton daydreams  :drool:

I'd rather have Shearer and Dowie back.

Guest bimpy474

How's Montannier getting on Bimps? ;)

Pretty average tbh. Rennes are playing good football from the limited games i've seen but the results aren't matching up. Sitting midtable isn't too bad for them.

Love him here, a pipe dream i know but the football would be dreamy.

If our strategy is focused on French players for the foreseeable, I'd be amazed of Graham Carr hasn't recommended a couple of managers from Ligue 1.

They'll be cheap, used to working on small budgets, will be able to communicate properly with the dressing room and not be Alan Pardew.

I don't watch Ligue 1 - any shouts?

Guest bimpy474

Colo can fuck right off like, love him as a footballer but his he constant wanting away pisses me off. Can't say i blame him playing for this club right now though. :undecided:

Colo can fuck right off like, love him as a footballer but his he constant wanting away pisses me off. Can't say i blame him playing for this club right now though. :undecided:

Disco'll be after ya.

Guest bimpy474

Disco'll be after ya.

It's alright you're here :lol: