Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

We need someone capable of developing and taking a real chance on Armstrong, Aaron's, Perez and other young players. Pardew brought them into team but never felt he would actually develop them into top players.

We need someone capable of developing and taking a real chance on Armstrong, Aaron's, Perez and other young players. Pardew brought them into team but never felt he would actually develop them into top players.

Exactly. We have a very good crop of younger players at the club. Whomever comes in will surely be expected to work with them primarily with minimal money to bring in players as a last resort.

We have a wealth of potentially great younger players. And a few more that Pardew has ruined that could be somewhat salvageable like Sammy, Ferguson, vukic and Campbell.

Could someone get obertans head together? Get Cisse back onside? Bench Gouffran and make good use of him as a sub? Use Anita and get his career back on track? So many questions.. optimism is so high.. even if it's briefly!

Nee Pulis, Sherwood or Bruce according to SSN.

Doesn't rule out Schtevie..though. don't think he would fit but we could do worse.

FFS. I really don't want to have to hate our next manager too. Appoint a foreign manager for once.

I know who McClaren is of course, but i can't remember how his teams played...

Nice to watch and successful with some teams (Twente etc.) but terrible with others such as Forest and England.

Cheers. Fluid football with lots of movement i hope (if we do go for him)

Guest firetotheworks

I'm just gonna say this now...any foreign manager won't get the ridiculous patience and ignorance that Pardew got from most of our fans.

Don't know much about him but it sounds like Galtier is a good man manager and that his team Saint Etienne are quite consistent even though they don't seem too score that many goals.

They don't have the best squad and he is massively over achieving there though. Would be interesting to see what he could do with better players.