Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I think the club are dragging it out as long as poss hoping that Carver will win a game at some point, their eyes will on the home game vs Southampton. If he somehow gets a win there then imo for the sake of spending they will appoint him till the summer. The longer he doesn't win the more pressure they are under to appoint someone new.

All the articles saying the club don't want to rush are rubbish sadly, it boils down to money again. They could appoint a decent coach tomorrow if they wanted to.

Anyone thinking Carver could be left to 'manage' us until the summer is bonkers. Would be a crazy decision.

Well, it would be awful but we'd still likely stay up.

He struggled against Burnley and Leicester. I'm genuinely fearing a massacre against Chelsea.

Anyone thinking Carver could be left to 'manage' us until the summer is bonkers. Would be a crazy decision.

Well, it would be awful but we'd still likely stay up.

He struggled against Burnley and Leicester. I'm genuinely fearing a massacre against Chelsea.

We've never established the source of Pardew's massive spawniness; if Carver was the talisman...

Could be like the Coloccini signing. Not announce anything for weeks but then Ashley rocks up to a match with Carver #1 on the back of his shirt.

Or just randomly at one of the next home games the announcer unveils our new manager and Carver pops out of the dugout to wave at the fans.

"Waiting until the summer" is awful IMO. If they really want to talk to De Boer or Galtier, put a  contract in front of them and say sign it today to begin at end of season, OR, pound sand. If Garde is desperate for it, he's clearly CAPABLE, and I'd rather a guy who jumps at this chance and is grateful for the opportunity.

Guest reefatoon

I don't know why you bother listening to that shite BG. It's just morons talking to divvy's about bollocks.  I get about 2 minutes into it then just want to hoof my radio.

I don't know why you bother listening to that shite BG. It's just morons talking to divvy's about bollocks.  I get about 2 minutes into it then just want to hoof my radio.

It's the only local football phone-in there is and it can be good. They asked me to go into the studio tomorrow morning at 715am (to talk about Pardew), but I can't as I've got to take the bairn to school. I'll try and get on tomorrow night, or after the game on Saturday.

Guest reefatoon

Hoyed a tenner on Carver to soften the inevitable blow.

How much Alcohol will your winnings buy you Beren? :lol:

A shed load of booze, or more fitting, some pristine gallows.