Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

I honestly believe Gouffran would have scored either of those Remy chances.

Gouffran missed some absolute sitters at the start of the season. One against West Ham I think and the other against Fulham.

Aye when everyone decided he was crap and a shit finisher.... wonder what happened to that.

Oh i know its just been swapped onto Remy now.

I honestly believe Gouffran would have scored either of those Remy chances.

Gouffran missed some absolute sitters at the start of the season. One against West Ham I think and the other against Fulham.

Aye when everyone decided he was crap and a s*** finisher.... wonder what happened to that.

Oh i know its just been swapped onto Remy now.

My statement was very obviously referring to that day. Gouffran has been on top of his stuff recently that's all.

Guest Roger Kint

Has been an absolute beaut of a fantasy football selection. Listed as a midfielder, really cheap.

Not on the official one he isnt.

Edit: Just seen you only do the other one

Makes the Indy's 'Most under-rated players of the year' (along with Iron Mike)

LM - Yoan Gouffran (Newcastle)

Signed as a relative unknown from Bordeaux for just £500,000, Gouffran represents Alan Pardew's continual knack of thrifting the French market. Incredibly versatile, Gouffran can comfortably play almost anywhere from the midfield up. He scored the winner against QPR to secure his club's Premier League status last season and already has five league goals to his name this term, as the Toon sit in a far healthier position of 6th.

Did you know?

Gouffran has five goals and two assists in his last seven league games for Newcastle.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-most-underrated-players-in-the-premier-league-9015857.html

Can't stop scoring at home, one more against Arsenal please

First player since Shearer in 1997 to score in five consecutive league home games.

Bet that's a fucking :giggs: again.

Nice stat. :) I know he's on a good run but didn't realise that good.