Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest TruToon94

He's a bloody striker that's why he's shite on the wing. It's like playing Berbatov (he's not anywhere near his standard obviously) on the wing, it's not his natural position and he's shite at it and doesn't make any sense.

I remember Cisse on the wing under Pardew and look at him now he's actually being played proper. Gouffran would be a good 4th choice striker but as a 1st choice winger? It's diabolical.

Absolutely gutted for the lad tbh. Could be a useful squad player but has been absolutely shafted by Pardew. Can't feel any hatred for someone that shouldn't be starting for us yet is still picked by the utterly clueless cunt, that again has blame deflected from his continued untouchable self.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't have any sympathy for him now like. At least before you could point to his workrate, despite it being pointless. For ages now he's just done an impression of someone that works hard, knowing he'll be in the team for the next match.

Guest firetotheworks

Gutted for the lad ffs. He won the lottery coming here instead of scratching around France for a pittance. Just a shame he's an utterly useless footballer.

He has limited worth. Naturally all of it is moot when he's played where he is. I absolutely hate him like, but I knew it would end up this way, it was the same with Jonas.