The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Don't think he did anything wrong tbh. Red card for that??

He should have turned to the ref, who would then have pointed to his watch to say, i will add the time on.

Funny as feck though :lol:

I think players should be allowed to kick welsh ball boys though.

Can't believe the comments on here regarding the ball boy incident.

As he was picking the ball up Hazard pushed or bumped into him sending him over, instead of picking him up he's over the top of him trying to get the ball off him (ALL THE WRONG THINGS TO DO). He then kicks the ball from under the boy that he was pressurizing and stopping from getting up. All within a few seconds. I can't see where the time wasting was in the first place as Hazard was on top of him before he could pick up the ball.

No doubt the boy milked it for all its worth but at the end of the day HAZARD WAS TOTALLY IN THE WRONG, he should not have man handled the boy in the first place.

Comments like he didn't touch him or didn't kick him ?????  what the hell are you lot hallucinating.

Guest bimpy474

Don't think he did anything wrong tbh. Red card for that??

He should have turned to the ref, who would then have pointed to his watch to say, i will add the time on.

Funny as feck though :lol:

I think players should be allowed to kick welsh ball boys though.

True :lol:

The funny thing is I don't think Hazard is ever concerned about the stupid boy.

Genuinely just trying to get the ball back. Not his fault the foolish boys body is in the way!

What you mean the boy that Hazard pushed onto the ball?  Pfft

As he was picking the ball up Hazard pushed or bumped into him sending him over, instead of picking him up he's over the top of him trying to get the ball off him (ALL THE WRONG THINGS TO DO). He then kicks the ball from under the boy that he was pressurizing and stopping from getting up. All within a few seconds. I can't see where the time wasting was in the first place as Hazard was on top of him before he could pick up the ball.

No doubt the boy milked it for all its worth but at the end of the day HAZARD WAS TOTALLY IN THE WRONG, he should not have man handled the boy in the first place.

Comments like he didn't touch him or didn't kick him ?????  what the hell are you lot hallucinating.

Get the fuck out, are you really trying to tell us that Hazard was at fault for the guy lying all over the ball?  Hazard did wrong but don't come in with that bullshit. The kids a dick as easy as that.

I know you're biased and yes Hazard's in the wrong.  However it's just been flagged on SkySports - your ballboys were obviously under clear instructions to time waste.  That roll back to Tremmell was pathetic.

Man handled :lol: :lol:

He went to get the ball, the boy wouldn't give it back and then fell on it for no particular reason. People keep acting like he was some small child as well. If you look at the video closely, you'll see he is actually noticeably larger than Hazard. :lol:

i must've watched it about a dozen times and the kid deliberatly grabs the balll off hazards toe to start with, then hazard grabs him to get the ball back, kid hits the deck and deliberatly lies on the ball.

lucky me i'm a nuetral , even probably wanted swansea to win but that kid knew exactly what he was doing and i'd bet you'd see it differently if it wasn't your club involved.

Genuinely just trying to get the ball back. Not his fault the foolish boys body is in the way!

Mate of yours?

People are just making stuff up because they don't like Chelsea. You've re-written the whole movie, everything.

He pushed him and pressured him? No wonder the children are running wild everywhere, doing as they please.

No consequences to their silly behaviour. Kick them more I say.

Guest bimpy474

Kids worse that Hitler tbh.

Guest neesy111

Get some glasses, you need them.

Groo, your ballboy was quite clearly trying to time-waste and was acting a dick. Hazard was absolutely in the wrong, of course he was, but don't try saying he wasn't being wound up by the tactics of your ballboy(s).