The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Hope this young kid for West Ham is alright. Just been stretchered off, been down for about 10 mins now.  :sad:

What happened to him? Had it on but missed it and understandably they didn't show replay.

I have no idea what the incident was, but he seemed to be completely unconscious for the entire duration of the incident. Very concerning.

Stifler for crying out loud man  :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're being ridiculous.

The guy is trying to get on with the match, he clearly pauses for the kid to give him the ball, and he keeps lying on it!

Kid was lucky he didn't get kicked upside the head.

Give me that toy son, you've been naughty.

Please don't kick me again Dada Kaka. Here it is.

You're being ridiculous.

The guy is trying to get on with the match, he clearly pauses for the kid to give him the ball, and he keeps lying on it!

If the kid had received a good kicking every now and then, he wouldn't have done such a foolish thing. Better late than never.  O0

That is disgraceful behaviour from that Swansea ballboy, btw. He has no right to actually prevent a player from getting the ball. Why is he even involved? Why is he fighting off a full grown man?

Imagine such a thing happening at the ACON?

The kids parents would have been summoned to flog him on the pitch.

You're being ridiculous.

If the kid had received a good kicking every now and then, he wouldn't have done such a foolish thing. Better late than never.  O0

You're right. My two are ungrateful bastards...the missed opportunities for discipline!