The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

A Liverpool supporting friend of mine recently said:

1) We need to sell Reina to Barca and get a BETTER keeper

2) Top 4 Next Season

I'm sure its the same shit they still will say on RAWK.

Wonder how he feels about those two statements after today.

Guest diddimz

I can't believe that as bad a season as Liverpool have had, they're still almost 10 points ahead of us.

I can't believe that as bad a season we've had they aren't more than 10 points ahead of us tbh.

Yeah thats what i meant, its insane the gap isnt bigger really

I can't believe that as bad a season as Liverpool have had, they're still almost 10 points ahead of us.

I can't believe that as bad a season we've had they aren't more than 10 points ahead of us tbh.

Didn't see your post :blush: :lol:

Guest diddimz

Didn't see your post :blush: :lol:

:lol: i misread your post and assumed you were quoting me, figuired I'd fucked up what i was trying to say

ridiculous from the bbc website:

"The former England keeper left his best until last, though, when he dived to his left to claw away Gerrard's penalty after Jonas Olsson conceded the spot-kick when he crashed into Luis Suarez. The captain's effort was Liverpool's 19th attempt on goal. "

Some ridiculous build-up on Sky Sports for this Celtic match, is it always like this over there?  I don't usually get to watch SSN before matches.

Same, I never get to watch this until today. Jim White has been worse than normal for me, I think it's really just the accent though.