The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Moyes is awful. Just awful.

It's 2013 and he's selecting Phil Neville in central midfield? Against a team that moves the ball so well nonetheless.

How is that possible.

Awful enough to have his team consistantly challenging the top 6/7 of the premier league on a limited budget, playing a pretty good brand of football. Ludicrous statement!

No matter what players he has at his disposal, this is all he'd ever manage.

Give him the Barcelona team and he'd still finish 6th or 7th.

For all the quality Everton have in wide areas, down the spine of their side how many of their players would get into our side? Based on this season Fellaini who plays as a second striker.

Neither of the CM's, conceded to many goals to have either CB. I do like Jelavic ut he has been poor. Anichebe is there Shola.

Guest Phil K

First half bum raping for Everton on their own ground. Wonder who Moyes will blame ? Referee as usual ?  ;D

Hope Wigan get SIX  :cheesy:

First half bum raping for Everton on their own ground. Wonder who Moyes will blame ? Referee as usual ?  ;D

Hope Wigan get SIX  :cheesy:

Quite happy see 3-3 and a replay, tire Wigan out.

I'm starting to like Wigan. How they always turn into a world class super team around this time of season.

I love them for it. Its like they circle a date on the calendar that says "Now start playing"  if your the Wigan fan it's only worth getting a half season ticket.

Who's Wigan chief scout ? They seem to always find some gems on the cheap every season. I like this Kone fela. I think he would great in our side.

Also if for whatever reason Alan Pardew leaves NUFC then I would definitely take Roberto Martinez.

Kone is hardly an unknown tbf.... played for PSV, Sevilla, Hannover and scored 15 times for Levante last season as well as 38 caps for Ivory Coast.

Its more a surprise he hasn't been picked up before Wigan signed him, wouldn't put it down to scouting too much.

I'm starting to like Wigan. How they always turn into a world class super team around this time of season.

I love them for it. Its like they circle a date on the calendar that says "Now start playing"  if your the Wigan fan it's only worth getting a half season ticket.

They've always tried to play attractive football as well as far as I can remember.