The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest pintofscottsellers

City want to pull their finger out here, I didn't think this week could get any fucking worse, but if Wigan pull off a win here

City want to pull their finger out here, I didn't think this week could get any f***ing worse, but if Wigan pull off a win here

They do it every fucking year man.

To think we went to Man City and surrendered.

Yes, but they have been atrocious tonight yet played some of their best football of the season versus us

Well yeah because we stood off them and let them do anything they liked.

Guest bimpy474

To think we went to Man City and surrendered.

Yes, but they have been atrocious tonight yet played some of their best football of the season versus us

Well yeah because we stood off them and let them do anything they liked.

This exactly.

Chelsea almost score a fantastic team goal.

They have some amazing players, but Benitez has knit them together really well. Chelsea fans are mongs for still trying to hound him out.

:lol: I'm watching this team move the ball and I have no idea why they're unhappy with Rafa.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I really despise RVP. Great shot by Kagawa in the buildup and he didn't even acknowledge it

Teammates not celebrating together is really odd, especially if someone has put it on a plate for you.

Chelsea almost score a fantastic team goal.

They have some amazing players, but Benitez has knit them together really well. Chelsea fans are mongs for still trying to hound him out.

:lol: I'm watching this team move the ball and I have no idea why they're unhappy with Rafa.

because he said some nasty things about them while managing another club and he won't play their lionhearted captain leader legend blah blah blah formerly englands brave john terry

Guest bimpy474

But I thought it was alright to go to Man City and get smashed in meek, pitiful surrender because 'you're never gonna get anything anyway'?

Aye and is that the kind of person we want, even deserve to be our manager. It was unforgivable yet forgotten by his supporters.