The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Surely thats a red?

A player, substitute or substituted player is sent off if he commits any of the following seven offences:

denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player's goal by an offence punishable by a direct free kick or a penalty kick

Fair enough :thup:

Apparently if Suarez gets booked today he misses our game.  Please happen.

Would have hit 10 yellows and a resultant suspension if he got it last game. 'Amnesty' was right after that so the only way he'll miss our game is if he gets a red today.

Abidal starting for Barca

:thup:

BHMx3WzCIAAsyKg.jpg

:notworthy: he apparently was fantastic too but i haven't seen the game myself.

He was fantastic indeed, very compsoed throughout and did some great interceptions. But has to be said that Levante's attacking play is pretty toothless since Martins left, Acquafresca doesn't bring what they need (mostly pace and directness).

Still, Abi's performance was the greatest thing to take from last night: I would love him to resign, yesterday convinced me that despite all his health woes there's till gas in his tank :thup:

Surely thats a red?

A player, substitute or substituted player is sent off if he commits any of the following seven offences:

denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player's goal by an offence punishable by a direct free kick or a penalty kick

An absurd rule really. Mingolet deliberately breaks the rules to prevent a goal yet it isn't worthy of punishment. Crazy, should be a red all day long for me.