The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

Probably a Sunderland win and injuries to as many key Villa players as possible

Yep, if someone could break Benteke it would be perfect.

(Hopefully he would recover soon after they get relegated obviously)

What a sad state of affairs.

Probably a Sunderland win and injuries to as many key Villa players as possible

Yep, if someone could break Benteke it would be perfect.

(Hopefully he would recover soon after they get relegated obviously)

What a sad state of affairs.

Yep.

What would people prefer tonight? Draw? Sunderland win?

I think a Sunderland win is best.

Sunderland win, absolutely no question.  Villa and Wigan both play last game, keeping both below us is absolutely massive.

For that reason the mackems will collapse and lose 3:0.

Fuck that, I want Villa to win. I refuse to want Sunderland to win. I feel as a NUFC fan we should not have to rely on Sunderland to pull us out of the shit, the ball is still in our court.

Just realised Villa have some mahoosive games coming up. Sunderland tonight,away to Norwich (who are in freefall),Chelsea,then Wigan away last game of the season. Hopefully that will be the decider between them two on who stays up and who goes down.

Guest bimpy474

I think this is the most important of all the games for us, if Villa lose this i can see them losing all their others. Worrying thing for me is Villa have goals in them and if they score first, they'll win imo.

Just realised Villa have some mahoosive games coming up. Sunderland tonight,away to Norwich (who are in freefall),Chelsea,then Wigan away last game of the season. Hopefully that will be the decider between them two on who stays up and who goes down.

Yeah, I think we're pretty much safe if Sunderland win tonight tbh.

Lambert going back to Carrow Road for the first time?

Fuck that, I want Villa to win. I refuse to want Sunderland to win. I feel as a NUFC fan we should not have to rely on Sunderland to pull us out of the shit, the ball is still in our court.

Fucking maniac man, you'd risk our relegation for something as meaningless as 3 points for Sunderland.  That's the kind of thinking I expect from the mackems not us.

Fucking maniac man, you'd risk our relegation for something as meaningless as 3 points for Sunderland.  That's the kind of thinking I expect from the mackems not us.

Have to agree, it's absolutely criminally insane to want Villa to win any points at this stage. Obviously if we get a win it won't matter either way, but still.

Today Benfica plays a decisive match for our ambitions.

A win today, and the title is guaranteed.

Who cares?

Shut up you little bitch. I actually like you.

:lol:

Just not in the best of moods to hear about other teams winning the league.