The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

With what I seen in the first leg (pen + goal from an nonexistent corner) and this 2nd leg (pen after a clear offside) I believe the diving is the smaller problem here. And yea, we're diving.

Julien Laurens ‏@LaurensJulien 4m

Watching Benfica - Fener. What a great game! Portugal can go above France in the UEFA coefficient ranking if Benfica go through #notgoodnews

Didn't know that.

Get in. Devaluing them Frenchies even more.

G W W A

Guest P.Aimar10

Feners goal on turkey came from a non existent corner and this penalty came from an offside. Nice job Uefa.

The game today  so far shows benfica is miles better and I knew a good pitch( not the rainy mess cropfield they had on turkey) would reflect this.

Just hope we score another to put some justice into this.

Guest P.Aimar10

Also Im not the conspiracy theory type, but the referee is french and if benfica goes through France is royally fucked in the coefficients, so do the math xD

Also Im not the conspiracy theory type, but the referee is french and if benfica goes through France is royally fucked in the coefficients, so do the math xD

:lol: That's a hell of an miss by UEFA.

Guest P.Aimar10

Also Im not the conspiracy theory type, but the referee is french and if benfica goes through France is royally f***ed in the coefficients, so do the math xD

:lol: That's a hell of an miss by UEFA.

eheheh just gathering up excuses for when benfica misses the sitter that gives the 3-1 and instead suffers the 2-2 on the counter xD

Hope I jinx it :D

EDIT: UEFA? You mean that corrupt governing body that is headed by a frenchman  ;D