The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest icemanblue

Is it really only £104 for a Bayern season ticket? How long is their waiting list?!

Yeah I can imagine a lot of people bayern that season ticket

Definitely. People will be munchen them right up, mate.

Guest firetotheworks

Only Gerard Pique could get bummed 7-0, score an own goal and still have a smile on his face knowing that he'll just go home and bot Shakira.

Whenever i've seen Barca this season they're rarely been all that great, this kind of humiliation has been coming at the highest level, and they shouldn't have been able to walk the spanish league

Maybe Mourinho should get more stick for letting it happen instead of having his arse routinely licked.

Whenever i've seen Barca this season they're rarely been all that great, this kind of humiliation has been coming at the highest level, and they shouldn't have been able to walk the spanish league

They were shit hot the first part of the season.

Is it really only £104 for a Bayern season ticket? How long is their waiting list?!

Yeah I can imagine a lot of people bayern that season ticket

Would imagine they'd be bayern munchen that once they're in the ground as well.  €-fest.

Maybe Mourinho should get more stick for letting it happen instead of having his arse routinely licked.

I don't disagree, though Mou's head to head record with Barca is pretty great, it's just couldn't get his team fired up for the minnows it seems

They were s*** hot the first part of the season.

This, people talking like Barcelona are us. Their first half of the season was very good and there's a reason to why they secured the league title after a month or so ;) The only negative thing about these semi-final is that they'll probably strenghten in the right positions this summer and come back stronger than ever...

I don't disagree, though Mou's head to head record with Barca is pretty great, it's just couldn't get his team fired up for the minnows it seems

Because he didn't give a shit himself. He wanted the Champions League for himself so it was that or bust knowing he was fucking off regardless.

But, my word, what a character - so the media treat him like a demigod.

I'm not sure Barca know how to strengthen though, their transfer dealings are hit and miss

Neymar is coming....Not sure he will fit in with all his Diva stuff...

Because he didn't give a shit himself. He wanted the Champions League for himself so it was that or bust knowing he was fucking off regardless.

1 out of 6 of the major trophy opportunities while there, failure IMO.

I'm not sure Barca know how to strengthen though, their transfer dealings are hit and miss

Neymar is coming....Not sure he will fit in with all his Diva stuff...

I hope he does, been horrible in 2013 whenever Ive seen him.