The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest icemanblue

Is it really only £104 for a Bayern season ticket? How long is their waiting list?!

That Hoeness quote is at least three years old, dunno why it's just going around again now. I can't find the source of it. Be interesting to know if their ST prices have increased in that time because I bet they have.

That's not to say it's the wrong point of view of course.

That Hoeness quote is at least three years old, dunno why it's just going around again now. Be interesting to know if their ST prices have increased in that time because I bet they have.

IIRC I think they're sub £125 including the first 3 Champions League games.

EDIT: http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/media/images/ticketing/preise_jahreskarten_2012-13.jpg

That Hoeness quote is at least three years old, dunno why it's just going around again now. Be interesting to know if their ST prices have increased in that time because I bet they have.

Think I read they have across the board in Germany but are still much, much lower than England.

Whenever i've seen Barca this season they're rarely been all that great, this kind of humiliation has been coming at the highest level, and they shouldn't have been able to walk the spanish league