The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Not a dig at Cisse per se, but it must be so great to have a striker who can make and take his own chances a la Benteke and Suarez.

Been saying this for months.

Cisse is our joint top chance creator with Cabaye.....

What Cisse creates his own chances? Chance creator? What does that even mean? He could create even more chances if he could link-up consistently.

He creates chances for others which is my point...

He doesn't really does he? I mean, we have both watched the same player.

Not a dig at Cisse per se, but it must be so great to have a striker who can make and take his own chances a la Benteke and Suarez.

Been saying this for months.

Cisse is our joint top chance creator with Cabaye.....

What Cisse creates his own chances? Chance creator? What does that even mean? He could create even more chances if he could link-up consistently.

He creates chances for others which is my point...

He doesn't really does he? I mean, we have both watched the same player.

Can you please leave your pathetic agenda out of this thread?

Is it me or is Victor Moses consistently Chelsea's poorest attacking midfielder? I'm sure Marin must be at least, as good.

I quite like Moses. He's raw, but injects a lot of energy and pace into their attacks.

That is true. But his touch, passing, crossing, final ball etc. leagues behind Oscar, Mata and co. I guess his directness makes him unique.

Good to see Villa in decent form tbh - we might need them to get a result next weekend!

I would rather them lose and we win tomorrow, so we are safe and can watch the final weekend as a neutral.

Reckon Ramires is thinking that if he's not available for the last game of the season, he'll definitely be picked for the final?

Good to see Villa in decent form tbh - we might need them to get a result next weekend!

They'll be safe with a win. Wigan will give their last breath to get the win.

Yeah, but we don't want them to be already assured a good position and not give a f***!

I know what you mean, but i think that can work both ways - Villa have sometimes utterly collapsed under pressure this season, if they have no pressure they might just play with a bit more freedom.

We saw in Wigan's game with Swansea that desperation doesn't always pay off....

Said I was very jealous of Villa when they got Lambert, still am.

I've watched a lot of them in the second part of the season. They can't defend like. But the way they go for the win is admirable. Scoring goals.

That'll come with a bit of experience and once they've settled down I'd imagine.

Looking for a silver lining if Chelsea lose, Arsenal will have even more encouragement to try to get the win against Wigan as they'd go 3rd with a win.

And then even more encouragement to beat us.