The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

God I feel utterly f***ing sick.

f***ing WIGAN.

:lol:

:lol: Waay saltier than I thought I'd be. Winning the FA cup off a corner is just... :lol: I have no reason to be this mad!

Dave Whelan broke his leg in a cup final?

Haven't heard of this. Any articles on this?

Never heard anything of it either pal. You would have thought he would mention it more...

If Wigan win the FA Cup and manage to stay up, I will do something mildly unsavory. Mark my words.

Win tomorrow and we would be 6 points ahead, with them having Arsenal and Villa still to play.

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Maybe I should have said try to win :)

Fuck sake man, how can Wigan win the F.A cup, we get knocked out by Brighton, I hate football.

Managers mate, one positive with good football, one not with hoofball.

Nah, it's called luck.

Guest bimpy474

If Wigan win the FA Cup and manage to stay up, I will do something mildly unsavory. Mark my words.

Win tomorrow and we would be 6 points ahead, with them having Arsenal and Villa still to play.

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Maybe I should have said

If we win tomorrow we are safe anyway mate.

Swedish commentators jizzing all over McManaman. 'Next big PL star' Oh f*** off.

Looks like he's going to be a very good player.

Next James McClean.

McManaman has been able to beat a player which instantly signals an upgrade on McClean.

TBF on McClean he was doing the same when he first came into the Sunderland side. Has regressed and looks fat now.

Got found out. I don't see anything in McManaman to suggest that he has that something special. Technique?  Average.  Intelligence?  Nope, based on some decisions he's made today.

Pacey, young, English and getting games.

Bang on the money as always mate.

Aye, great how the media seem to have forgotten McManaman getting off scot free with a horror tackle.... never mentioned once today, was it??

:lol: No one but us cares about that, I suspect.

Maybe I should have said

Please Pardew, go for it for gods sake

Guest bimpy474

Aye, great how the media seem to have forgotten McManaman getting off scot free with a horror tackle.... never mentioned once today, was it??

They did mention it in commentary once.

Don't understand the jealousy. I wouldn't begrudge them the cup, they deserve it. Just because we cant win a cup doesnt mean no other unfancied team should. This is what makes football great.

Now lets just do our job and win a bloody game.

Maybe I should have said

Please Pardew, go for it for gods sake

:pardsgrin: