The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Very good buildup there for the goal.

Methodical.  :lol:

Tim Howard is dummy. RVP did the exact same thing like 20 minutes earlier.

You must be on the wind up are you? :lol:

You've never stepped the tempo of the game up once. Perhaps it's because you haven't had to, but still, it's methodical. I don't expect you to be thinking with a balanced view considering you're a Man U fan and your team are winning right now. I've never claimed Man U were terrible, just very boring and methodical to watch. Sure you guys have won 20/21 games, and are 'strolling' to another league title, but that doesn't really change the way I feel whenever I watch your team play. It's all about workrate and team shape.

It's in these moments they should book Rooney. He can mouth off at anyone. Spoilt-brat.

Almost like there's an unspoken mandate from the FA to help him have a 'cleaner' image.

:thup: It's a joke really. Refereeing is so inconsistent in this league I wonder if the refs get raped (and i really mean RAPED Titus style) whenever they make a mistake against the big teams.

Nah, I just think the English game is corrupt as all hell and the matches are passively fixed.

Tim D is that you?

You've never stepped the tempo of the game up once. Perhaps it's because you haven't had to, but still, it's methodical. I don't expect you to be thinking with a balanced view considering you're a Man U fan and your team are winning right now. I've never claimed Man U were terrible, just very boring and methodical to watch. Sure you guys have won 20/21 games, and are 'strolling' to another league title, but that doesn't really change the way I feel whenever I watch your team play. It's all about workrate and team shape.

I agree that a big part of our play is about workrate and team shape but our attacking play is fantastic and always has been. The movement of our players in the final third causes every team problems.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's in these moments they should book Rooney. He can mouth off at anyone. Spoilt-brat.

Almost like there's an unspoken mandate from the FA to help him have a 'cleaner' image.

:thup: It's a joke really. Refereeing is so inconsistent in this league I wonder if the refs get raped (and i really mean RAPED Titus style) whenever they make a mistake against the big teams.

Nah, I just think the English game is corrupt as all hell and the matches are passively fixed.

"Managing an event, not refereeing a football game. People pay to see the Stars."

Hard at least 2 different referees mention this when asked about the step up to Premier League status.

Completely went to script. Man Utd score early, we then play fairly well for 20-30 mins without doing that much, they score before HT to make it comfortable. Textbook performance from us at one of the big teams.

Could get messy if Man Utd want to go for it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Completely went to script. Man Utd score early, we then play fairly well for 20-30 mins without doing that much, they score before HT to make it comfortable. Textbook performance from us at one of the big teams.

That's it, that's the feeling that hangs over every Man U game.

They'll rest Rooney, Van Persie and one other come 60th minute or so. Ferguson has Mourinho in the stands, and Real Madrid in his mind.

"Managing an event, not refereeing a football game. People pay to see the Stars."

Hard at least 2 different referees mention this when asked about the step up to Premier League status.

A no call here, an undeserved FK there. Smaller teams stand no chance.

English Refs haven't gone Game 6 on many games, but it'd be interesting if a small team could ever play 38 competitive games and challenge the top 4. I bet there would be some insane calls in April.

I agree that a big part of our play is about workrate and team shape but our attacking play is fantastic and always has been. The movement of our players in the final third causes every team problems.

Barcelona and Real Madrid's attacking play is fantastic. Yours really isn't at the moment, not in comparison to those two anyway. You just have enough quality and a fantastic ability to grind teams down so they make mistakes against you as they can't withstand that pressure.

Your attacking play was fantastic when you had Ronaldo and Tevez and back when you won the treble and later on had Van Nistelrooy. This isn't fantastic compared to those eras.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Could it be that Ferguson 'want' that bad pitch because they know that Madrid are a technically better team than them?

Please, he's no Mourinho.