The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Two away from 50 for the season already. :lol:

That's insane. But his goals are f***ing poo. How did that freekick even hit the back of the nets? What is that ? Goalkeeper is he 12? f***ing hell.

Not like you to put the man down. :lol:

Aye, I'm one of Messi's biggest fans, or were. Now he's just turned into a pure cunt. See him mouthing off at Tello? Loved when he used to be the little humble guy who scored for fun, I guess that ever since the Clasico got really really intense he has changed attitude.

That's insane. But his goals are f***ing poo. How did that freekick even hit the back of the nets? What is that ? Goalkeeper is he 12? f***ing hell.

Aye, I'm one of Messi's biggest fans, or were. Now he's just turned into a pure c***. See him mouthing off at Tello? Loved when he used to be the little humble guy who scored for fun, I guess that ever since the Clasico got really really intense he has changed attitude.

I wouldn't say he's a c*nt but he's nowhere near as humble as the media portrays him or does he work nearly as hard in fact these days he works no harder than Ibra.

None the less even if you do think he's a c*nt and that's aimed at anyone you can't argue with the performances.

Aye, I'm one of Messi's biggest fans, or were. Now he's just turned into a pure c***. See him mouthing off at Tello? Loved when he used to be the little humble guy who scored for fun, I guess that ever since the Clasico got really really intense he has changed attitude.

I wouldn't say he's a c*nt but he's nowhere near as humble as the media portrays him or does he work nearly as hard in fact these days he works no harder than Ibra.

None the less even if you do think he's a c*nt and that's aimed at anyone you can't argue with the performances.

Has nothing to do with football as he is the world's greatest by a mile. Anyone who thinks there's even a debate of who is the best in the world right now is delusional. However, he is like you said nowhere near the humble kid he once were, and I don't agree that he doesn't work harder than Ibra. Both of them works hard in different ways.

Look at him now. Iniesta didn't pass him for his hattrick and ref blew the whistle and Messi didn't celebrate. Instead he walked straight into the net looking pissed. What happened to him? Haven't watched Barcelona consistently this season, but can't remember him being like that before except against Real and especially not to his teammates.

He's been like that for a long time now tbh, ever since CR battle started he has been individual focused even if he denies it you can tell he's a lot more selfish then he used to be.

I don't believe the humble thing anyway, he's a great player one of the best ever but i don't think he's any more humble than Cristiano.

The difference is Cristiano is upfront and honest he's a douche and Messi hides it and it comes out in spurts now and again.

Even so i would have been shocked if his ego didn't effect me at least a little bit, its impossible to be that good and not have an ego.

While he's doing this it doesn't matter at all, just like with Cristiano it doesn't matter.

The only time attitude matters is when it effects performance and it seems to me both of them seem to thrive on it.