The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Can't believe that second goal Atlético conceded, you don't send your keeper to a corner kick when there's still 90 minutes to be played and you're only 0-1 down. Now the tie is pretty much over.

The whole "send your keeper forward as a desperate measure" is pretty silly anyway, off the top of my mind I can only recall one instance in recent years where a keeper scored in this kind of situation.

Can't believe that second goal Atlético conceded, you don't send your keeper to a corner kick when there's still 90 minutes to be played and you're only 0-1 down. Now the tie is pretty much over.

The whole "send your keeper forward as a desperate measure" is pretty silly anyway, off the top of my mind I can only recall one instance in recent years where a keeper scored in this kind of situation.

Yeah that is daft. Off the top of my head I remember Paul Robinson scoring for Leeds and didn't Schmeicel score a couple. Also I can't remember the team but a few years back didn't a keeper in div 2 score a goal in the last minute in the last game of the season to keep them up?  But aye more often than not they just get in the way!

The commentator on the clip I saw was magic though :lol:. He was pissing himself laughing as the guy played the ball on for the forward.

Wasn't he told he wasn't wanted at Gateshead?

Struggling without him. Was hoping to see them in the pro leagues, looks more likely they'll be relegated this season.

Edit: Actually i think am thinking of someone else.