The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Bert Shaft

No doubt Pardew will be on the lash tonight  to celebrate regaining his status as the highest placed English manager in the Premier League.  :crazy2:

Starting to think this hype is justified.  :undecided:

Depends who you listen to..... is he great player? yes is he top 4 or 5 in the world like media go on? no.

He's certainly not close to the top 2 like they go on but top 5? I'm struggling to think of many better.

Depends who you listen to..... is he great player? yes is he top 4 or 5 in the world like media go on? no.

He's certainly not in the top two like they go on but top 5? I'm struggling to think of many better.

Yep.

He's certainly not in the top two like they go on but top 5? I'm struggling to think of many better.

Yep.

I can think of 5 from Barca and Madrid alone who is better, maybe in current form but current form is relative.

Is Bale better than Suarez? I'm struggling too see it tbh. I do understand that at the moment he has been brilliant, but no one has been as consistent as Suarez during this season. Bale is just having an excellent start to 2013 but it's not like he has been excellent all season tbf.

Yep.

I can think of 5 from Barca and Madrid alone who is better, maybe in current form but current form is relative.

Who?

Yep.

And the book is always better than the film  ;)

Spurs deserved that tbh.

Too fucking right. If only we had a proper centre-forward. I mean, Ade did all right overall, but fuck me, just stick it in the net.

Funnily enough, West Ham fans in the run-up were slating Jaaskelainen. He was fantastic tonight. 62% possession and 25 shots (16 on target), and we could have lost.

Is Bale better than Suarez? I'm struggling too see it tbh. I do understand that at the moment he has been brilliant, but no one has been as consistent as Suarez during this season. Bale is just having an excellent start to 2013 but it's not like he has been excellent all season tbf.

Bale is more effective but Suarez is the better footballer all day long, he's just not efficient, if he was he'd probably get a goal a game.