The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Spurs are playing Premier League pace - we play and IMO the right way considering all elements, the 'European way'.

You would have expected us to have upped the pace considerably if we were at home first though.

That's exactly it. If we'd been at Anzhi first up our game probably wouldn't have been too dissimilar to yours.

I said the other day Italian teams are light years behind and was jostled I tell you!

Tbf Inter are s****, how ever Juventus and Milan are not.

Generalising  :huff:

Beckham should have signed for milan would have been the youngest player.

Like the best player who is under 20? :lol:

Living in the past mate, Milan's front 3 when every one is fit is like the average age of 21 :lol:

Man Spurs have improved so much under AVB it's unreal. They could be challenging for the title in a couple of years if they hold on to their key players and make the right transfers.

fwiw, they are in a very similar league position to last season, which suggests they're of similar quality.

We also started loss draw draw, when we'd have been hoping for draw win win. We've definitely improved over the season, if you account for things like losing Sandro, Kaboul, Defoe for a while etc etc. AVB came in under a lot of pressure, and with a rather different squad to his predecessor. I wouldn't go so far as to say we're better (I mean, Modric and VDV were ace), but we're probably more reliable. And more likely to improve under this manager coach, I hope.

That said, you can't take too much from tonight's game. Inter have some big injuries. They were 2-0 down at half-time in their last match, too.

I said the other day Italian teams are light years behind and was jostled I tell you!

Tbf Inter are s****, how ever Juventus and Milan are not.

Generalising  :huff:

Beckham should have signed for milan would have been the youngest player.

Like the best player who is under 20? :lol:

Living in the past mate, Milan's front 3 when every one is fit is like the average age of 21 :lol:

;)