The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Gary Neville shows that you can be an ex-player pundit, seriously know your stuff and be able to call a spade a spade, provide insight and be critical without going o.t.t in search for ratings or controversy. I don't think it shouldn't be ex-players, it just shouldn't be shit pundits.

Fair enough, he is the single exception to the rule though. Alan Hansen isn't too bad but the bias, the never ending fucking bias :anguish:

:lol: Weak as piss, but some will buy it.

If the joint richest club in the league can't identify an affordable upgrade on Gareth Barry in time Mancini's had, he doesn't deserve to keep his job. You're just shit Mancini.

He isn't shit, to be fair. Largely done a very underwhelming job, though.

For a team with their resources you don't think it's professionally incompetent to continue to have Gareth Barry as one of the first names on your team sheet? You'd be fuming if it was your team, and rightly so. Relative to where the clubs are at, I'd rate it as being just as bad as having three centre-backs at Newcastle for 18 months (or whatever it was) until MYM got here. :lol:

Can't disagree with any of that, tbh. He deserves praise for last season, though. Not the easiest thing in the world to do, trying to make a team out of individuals motivated completely by money.

So they get to play the Manchester derby on the latest possible time slot, yet ours is the earliest it can possibly be? That's fair. I'm sure nobody will cause any trouble in Manchester just cause it's a Monday night..  :huff:

So they get to play the Manchester derby on the latest possible time slot, yet ours is the earliest it can possibly be? That's fair. I'm sure nobody will cause any trouble in Manchester just cause it's a Monday night..  :huff:

It's daft, don't get me wrong, but this derby's about as sinister as a church picnic compared to ours.

It's daft, don't get me wrong, but this derby's about as sinister as a church picnic compared to ours.

:thup: Fair enough. I just remember the N. London one wasn't early either, so it's annoying how obviously biased it is. I guess I should be used to that by now though.

(plus it's kind of aggravating having to get up and have my nerves shot at 7 am here just because you all don't know how to behave yourselves  ;) )

I hate wanting Utd to win.

For Fantasy Football reasons I want Man Utd to win to nil with Rafael scoring/get an assist, for the Prediction League I want a Man City win, but the biggest part of me doesn't give a toss about this utter irrelevance of a football match. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Have to say i'm more interested in the Rome derby tonight than i am the Manc Derby.

There is just zero riding on it.

But it's caused the nation to come to a stand still.

Taggarts nose looking more purple than ever, must have been celebrating their title early doors.

Was just about to say the same - his eyes are shot as well, looks like he's been on it all weekend!