The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

Motson once again surprised that someone has scored a goal in a game of football.

Was brilliant when him and Lawro commentated together.  Always got the feeling Lawro was thinking what the hell are you saying.

Both should have retired long ago. Motson because he's shite and Lawro because I'm not sure how he manages to motivate himself to get out of bed in the morning.

:lol:

I'm sure that million pound a year contract that some fuckwit at the BBC gave him is good motivation for Lawro.

From Twitter - "Motson commentates on football like David Attenborough would talk about nature if he had dementia."

:lol: Perfect

:lol: I fucking hate him. Glad he mainly commentates on landarn teams.

Motson once again surprised that someone has scored a goal in a game of football.

Was brilliant when him and Lawro commentated together.  Always got the feeling Lawro was thinking what the hell are you saying.

Both should have retired long ago. Motson because he's s**** and Lawro because I'm not sure how he manages to motivate himself to get out of bed in the morning.

I'm sure that million pound a year contract that some fuckwit at the BBC gave him is good motivation for Lawro.

You'd think so, but the miserable git seems to have forgotten what a smile is.

Guest neesy111

Both should have retired long ago. Motson because he's s**** and Lawro because I'm not sure how he manages to motivate himself to get out of bed in the morning.

You'd think so, but the miserable git seems to have forgotten what a smile is.

BHMqIttCcAEC9kY.jpg

:anguish: