The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

If anyone has changed this game btw its AVB.

1-0 down, puts three players on before the 70th mark and they score 3 goals from there on. Clarke yesterday put Long on in halftime and they could've beaten us. It shows you that if you have balls you will do well as a manager.

Huddlestone has changed this game.

Been a good player for a while. A lesser version of Carrick, for some reason been given a load of abuse for not being good enough. I'd take him, certainly.

Been a good player for a while. A lesser version of Carrick, for some reason been given a load of abuse for not being good enough. I'd take him, certainly.

I wouldn't don't know if it's a coincidence, but every time I see him he looks like an average footballer with a terrible mentality.

Really frustrating to see other managers being astute enough to change personnel and/or formation to have a positive impact on a game that was drifting away. Smart management from AVB and the polar opposite to Pardew. He'd have brought Shola on. He's light years behind his fellow managers in this league. 

What? You expect us to finish 4th every season? LOLZ Silly Geordies.

Probably because he doesn't run really fast or tackle enough.

Tottenham really miss Sandro, Parker and Huddelstone are nowhere near his quality.

Yeah, allows Dembele to be pushed up and be more effective going forward too.

There we have two 'criticizing' him.

Tottenham really miss Sandro, Parker and Huddelstone are nowhere near his quality.

Are they? :lol:

Ameritoon said he's not near the quality of Sandro - which is arguably correct. Didn't say he was crap or anything. Mole said nothing of the sort.

No need for Mole to put the boot in on the lad like that.

:lol: I said he's not as good as Sandro, which is true. Doesn't mean he can't come in and make an impact, just speaks to how poorly Parker was playing.

Are they? :lol:

Ameritoon said he's not near the quality of Sandro - which is arguably correct. Didn't say he was crap or anything. Mole said nothing of the sort.

Well two seconds later everyone is saying he's a great holding midfielder. And yeah I might have read that wrong :p