The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

We can beat QPR, surely?

I can't see it, tbh. They'll be playing for pride and we clearly don't do we'll playing under pressure.

Worried.

:lol: So they're only going to start playing for pride once they're down?

Cliche 101 that, not a chance they will exert any real energy during our game, it just depends if we're up to it or not.

We can beat QPR, surely?

I can't see it, tbh. They'll be playing for pride and we clearly don't do we'll playing under pressure.

Worried.

Like a bunch of mercenaries moving on in the summer will give a shit about pride man :yao:

I'm worried because of how shit we are and our away record is hopeless, but they won't be playing for pride they have none :lol:

Villa's attacking football is light years ahead of ours. So is Wigan's for that matter.

its horrible to see how quickly they can move the ball up the pitch.  With us, it takes 3 times as long and looks laboured for the most part.

It's a team full of kids too, makes you sick like.

Well really it's about the manager getting the players to play, passing and movement. Kinda where we come unstuck.

Aye I know man, just making the point. Makes you sick imagining what our lot SHOULD be like when this is how a bunch of kids can play under proper tuition.

We can beat QPR, surely?

Worried.

Like a bunch of mercenaries moving on in the summer will give a shit about pride man :yao:

Us or them :pow:

Guest bimpy474

We can beat QPR, surely?

Worried.

Cliche 101 that, not a chance they will exert any real energy during our game, it just depends if we're up to it or not.

I guess that why we're all worried. The games when Pardew and the players should have been up for, they have collapsed like cowards.

We can beat QPR, surely?

Worried.

:lol: We can't defend and don't know how to attack. Pulling for the 0-0.

We can beat QPR, surely?

Worried.

Like a bunch of mercenaries moving on in the summer will give a s*** about pride man :yao:

Us or them :pow:

:okay:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Norwich not out of it like. Draw will put us bang on level if they lose by 2.

Norwich play Villa at the weekend :lol:

Goddammit.

:bruce:

Fixture Computer Y U HATE US

Guest bimpy474

Villa's attacking football is light years ahead of ours. So is Wigan's for that matter.

its horrible to see how quickly they can move the ball up the pitch.  With us, it takes 3 times as long and looks laboured for the most part.

It's a team full of kids too, makes you sick like.

Well really it's about the manager getting the players to play, passing and movement. Kinda where we come unstuck.

Aye I know man, just making the point. Makes you sick imagining what our lot SHOULD be like when this is how a bunch of kids can play under proper tuition.

Aye, it does make you shake your head to watch them compared to us.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Norwich not out of it like. Draw will put us bang on level if they lose by 2.

Norwich play Villa at the weekend :lol:

Goddammit.

:bruce:

Fixture Computer Y U HATE US

I'm not sure if that's good for us or not tbh? :lol:

Aye, total mind melter trying to work that one out.  :lol:

There's a common consensus that we'd probably do better if Pardew fucked off the detailed study on the opposition and simply sent the players out to play, and to relax and express themselves.

I worry about Redknapp doing that with QPR, that's why I don't think it'll be an easy game.

Guest bimpy474

Norwich and Sunderland aren't in it if we don't get a point or three.

We can save ourselves, it's in our hands.