The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

The worst thing is that we'll play like we're not right in the middle of this.

I know it's a cliché by now and Sunderland have been utterly abject, but there is literally NO FUCKING CHANCE we would be putting this performance together under Pardew. So depressing.

NOt sure about curses but if there is one Pardew probably being Hexed , unbelievable how this s*** always happen to him in his second season...

It takes him that long to slowly pump shit into everyone

It was clear some weeks ago that Villa and Wigan were picking up in form, and unfortunately Stoke, Norwich and Sunderland have picked up points recently too.

You just have to hope Wigan don't get enough points to trouble us, but their next 2 games are against teams with nothing to play for.

I think the most frustrating thing is that if we went down I couldn't argue about it whatsoever, we're easily one of the least enterprising teams in the league and I'd want us down if I were a neutral.

The worst thing is that we'll play like we're not right in the middle of this.

I know it's a cliché by now and Sunderland have been utterly abject, but there is literally NO FUCKING CHANCE we would be putting this performance together under Pardew. So depressing.

:thup:

I do still feel that we'll do enough in 3 games to get away from it by the skin of our teeth but this is really depressing to watch. It's going to be even worse watching us needlessly try and sit on a lead at QPR too.

What does it matter if we're 17th? We're still as close to the relegation zone as we were two hours ago :lol:

Not really, there's now only one team to take over us.

Yeah, but it'll still take the same amount of points as it would have two hours ago.