The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Wigan win two were done.

Wigan have been playing really well and were unlucky against Man City, Spurs and West Ham.  If anybody thinks we're safe they should be certified.

could be a good thing in a way though as can't be doing there confidence much good that they keep playing well but fail to get the win.

Sylla completely bossed the midfield for Villa - they just bought him from Ligue 2. Meanwhile we've got two of France's regular starting midfielders.

Honestly man.

Aye who aren't being played in centre midfield.

Sylla completely bossed the midfield for Villa - they just bought him from Ligue 2. Meanwhile we've got two of France's regular starting midfielders.

Honestly man.

Cabaye started as the advanced midfield at the weekend allegedly.

Honestly man.

For about 10mins - was soon in his CB role.

Honestly man.

With one attacker to pass to, what a shambles.

Have no idea why he was the furthest man back for that second goal on the weekend though. Perch and Tiote stood near the box, while our playmaker is back with the centre halves. Just what is going on?

Guest neesy111

Honestly man.

:spit:

Smoke and Mirrors.

Wigan have won 8 games all season. EIGHT.

It's not a forgone conclusion that they're going to better us by two wins in the next four.

Not sure anyone's saying it is, I think people are just saying it's a possibility given their fixtures and the fact they've been in these circumstances and excelled before.

It's not a forgone conclusion that they're going to better us by two wins in the next four.

And we've won ten ffs. :lol:

I'm not expecting us to win any.

I reckon we'll get a point at QPR, lose against West Ham and Arsenal. 38 points.

I also think Wigan will beat Swansea, lose against Arsenal, draw with Villa and WBA. 37 points.

And we've won ten ffs. :lol:

I'm not expecting us to win any.

I reckon we'll get a point at QPR, lose against West Ham and Arsenal. 38 points.

I also think Wigan will beat Swansea, lose against Arsenal, draw with Villa and WBA. 37 points.

I sure hope you're right.

Villa haven't won by more than 2 goals this season.  But they win 6:1, exactly enough goals to give them a better goal difference than us.  Are we being fucking punked?

Anyone saying this doesn't change anything, you're a fucking knacker.  Appart from the obvious, Villa now being above us,  Wigan and Villa both play last game.  Keeping them both below us until then was incredibly important.

Congrats to Benfica.

:rose: Thanks. 3 matches left (2 of them in Estádio da Luz, the other in Dragão), 4 points ahead of Porto. Maybe we can celebrate in their stadium.

Thursday, Benfica x Fenerbahce. Only 70h to rest but many players will be back to the starting 11 (since the main goal, beating Marítimo, was achieved). Luisão, André Almeida, Enzo Perez, Gaitan and Lima will probably play this 2nd leg. I'm fully confident we'll win in Portugal... hopefully not 2-1.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe23m

12 - Newcastle & Sunderland conceded a combined 12 PL goals this weekend, beating the 10 they conceded on Nov 24 2007. Smashed.

I assume that was the day they got done for 7 at Everton, I'm glad to see us sharing the load these days

Guess we just have to hope Wigan don't pick up any more points.

They're playing Swansea at home :lol:

Yeah, Swansea with a trophy this season, one of the leagues best strikers, who have been miles better than Wigan this season and with a manager most on here would kill for to have. But of course Wigan are just going to roll them over.