The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest bimpy474

No more EPL on ESPN. :( Fuck off, I want £4 quid off my subscription.

I got a e-mail saying BT are taking over the ESPN channels. Have no idea what that means for us like.

Compare the intent and intensity from Wigan to our ponderous shite. They need to win games, we play like the threat of relegation is a minor inconvenience.

Maloney is proper class. Love him.

It annoys me that he is 30. So many wasted years, could have been a top player.

He's really good, no chance Wigan would be as good attacking wise without him playing

Didn't even notice the Reading result. Which means the two relegated teams have a better away record than us.

Wigan and Villa have won 5 times as many games away as us. :lol:

Yet every time we get a point, there's always a few people on here saying "away point is always good, would have taken it before kick off, can't just expect to go Old Trafford/Upton Park/Madejski Stadium and win". We're so fucking accepting of mediocrity as a fanbase, it does my head in.

Guest Miguel Piñero

How could Motson not see Lloris clearly touched that onto the post...

Didn't even notice the Reading result. Which means the two relegated teams have a better away record than us.

Wigan and Villa have won 5 times as many games away as us. :lol:

Yet every time we get a point, there's always a few people on here saying "away point is always good, would have taken it before kick off, can't just expect to go Old Trafford/Upton Park/Madejski Stadium and win". We're so f***ing accepting of mediocrity as a fanbase, it does my head in.

Its true. Someone was slagging me off the other day because I said we were a selling club. We've been beaten down to the level where (not even) second best is OK.

This club has the 4th largest attendances in the country FFS.

Was the injuries that stopped him imo.

Wasn't when he was with us.

Didn't really settle.

Was the injuries that stopped him imo.

Wasn't when he was with us.

Didn't really settle.

Celtic I was talking about.

I'm not massive fan of Bale for the cheating etc but why should Spurs not keep him? They're going for the Champions League again this season and he's playing well. They don't desperately need the money do they? Fucks me off when the media sell players the instant they put together any sort of form.