The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Swansea  and West Brom have quite clearly f*cked off on their holidays.

Looking good to fuck us over again this weekend as well.

Just more proof that every team doesn't 'play the same team twice' - these fuckers played like thier lives depended on it when they've played us.  They've rolled over and taken it up the arse over the past few days.  Cunts.

They didn't like. Swansea and West Brom were both appalling against us. But we didn't fancy trying to win, so we didn't.

Can't do fuck all, it's fate dry fisting us again.

It's fuck all to do with fate. It's the ineptitude displayed from all levels of our club this season.

Guest exilim

this won't happen if we didn't lose 6-0 and 4-0, that's -10 in GD for your information. right now i just want to curse at someone, fark it!

this wouldn't happen if Pardew wasn't a manager

this wouldn't happen if Pardew was manager and he knew how to shut up shop

http://i.imgur.com/05sb5nt.png

No chance of us going down, anybody got any windows that need licking?

:lol: At least some of us are still optimistic enough to go point-scoring.

Guest bimpy474

http://i.imgur.com/05sb5nt.png

No chance of us going down, anybody got any windows that need licking?

66 fucking goals conceded, ffs.

are wigan ever going to attempt to actually improve from just doing the same thing year after year

They sell their best players every year, and better replacements don't really want to go there. They're kind of destined to be a stepping stone and all they can do is just stay in the league.

Trying to console myself by remembering how much fun the Championship was last time around when we won nearly every week.

...when Hughton was manager.

Trying to console myself by remembering how much fun the Championship was last time around when we won nearly every week.

Was thinking the same. My problem is this time around everyone will leave, every single one and I fear we'll be stuck in that league for another 3-4 years...

Can't do fuck all, it's fate dry fisting us again.

It's fuck all to do with fate. It's the ineptitude displayed from all levels of our club this season.

Aye, as you say, fate.

Sick of Wigan doing a Wigan every fucking year.  Cunts.

Villa will be up for it at home.

Luckily it's a Wigan then.

Sheeeeeeeeet!!! *Scrabbling around panicked looks for Norwich fixtures..:lol:

Absolutely nothing to suggest it would be the same again like.

Guest exilim

Was thinking the same. My problem is this time around everyone will leave, every single one and I fear we'll be stuck in that league for another 3-4 years...

No, we still have Pardew remember, 8 more years.

Well aye, that's the worry. Not sure it's so much fun when you're doing a Wolves..

Look at Boro now, easy to get sucked in.