The French Connection - Allez the lads

LooneyToonArmy

http://www.wordans.co.uk/wvc-1326670443/wordansfiles/images/2012/1/15/118210/118210_340.jpg

http://forum.clipwiregames.com/images/smilies/france.gif

http://www.hotelatkinson.cl/es/french-paris-france-smileyS.gif

They literally gone bananas here in Sweden over all our frenchmen :lol: Just read an article about a Belgium team that have bought 14 egyptian players and there headline was "They are doing a Newcastle" :lol:

I should add that they otherwise basically don´t give a shit about us but has in the last days wrote quite alot :)

They literally gone bananas here in Sweden over all our frenchmen :lol: Just read an article about a Belgium team that have bought 14 egyptian players and there headline was "They are doing a Newcastle" :lol:

I should add that they otherwise basically don´t give a s*** about us but has in the last days wrote quite alot :)

Aye, we've even made it onto American ESPN with this. Normally they only cover manc united and barca.

Guest VanBarduck

I should add that they otherwise basically don´t give a s*** about us but has in the last days wrote quite alot :)

Are they war refugees ?  ;D

Guest VanBarduck

In france we don't like "God save the Queen" that much , but man when you sing "Land of Hope and Glory"... the commentators stop talking just so they can perfectly hear it !  ;D , I even got it on my ipod , what a great anthem..

In france we don't like "God save the Queen" that much , but man when you sing "Land of Hope and Glory"... the commentators stop talking just so they can perfectly hear it !  ;D , I even got it on my ipod , what a great anthem..

take a listen to "jerusalem"

And did those feet in ancient time

Walk upon England's mountain green?

And was the holy Lamb of God

On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the countenance divine

Shine forth upon our clouded hills?

And was Jerusalem builded here

Among those dark satanic mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!

Bring me my arrows of desire!

Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!