Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He looked lethargic after his initial burst coming into the game I thought. I hope he's more explosive than that once he get's into the swing of things.

Aye - maybe he was just a tad off the pace. There was one moment he was dribbling. Shaw caught him up and knicked the ball. And gave it away sloppily towards the end. I was hoping he would inject some real drive into the team but alas it didn't happen. That wasn't the intent from SMC anyway. We rarely had the ball so i'm not drawing any conclusions.

when he came on there was no attacking game for us, basically the entire year cabella spent getting brushed off the ball because he was surrounded by players :lol:

he tried shit though, that much was obvious, so he's not a fucking coward like obertan so i'm all for it

Guest hbarecall

He looked lethargic after his initial burst coming into the game I thought. I hope he's more explosive than that once he get's into the swing of things.

Not speed  :yikes:

So unlucky not to get the winner, few excellent touches when he first came on, he did look to get brushed off the ball by Shaw fairly easily a little after - however he had little support when going forward and he's only been here 3 days - I'd like either him or Aarons to replace Obertan as the starter for the next game.

Was he not known for his acceleration in France? I never watched him but assumed he was more of a Ben Arfa type.

Shaw pushes a lot of guys off the ball too. Really strong full back.

Needed more of the ball to understand how best to go at Shaw.

Once he starts games it will all come together. Looked  an elegant, classy player.

Guest hbarecall

Was he not known for his acceleration in France? I never watched him but assumed he was more of a Ben Arfa type.

No soory  :iamatwat:it's same downing speed  :snod:

But it's good vs obertan