Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aarons, Perez and now Thauvin. I for one can't wait to see them all on the bench instead of Obertan.

Give it a rest man.  :lol:

Give what a rest?

The constant negativity.

What are you referring to? :lol: Anything special?

i'm notoriously s**** at remembering who has said what on here, so i apologise in advance if i have the wrong poster, but you seem overly negative about, well, pretty much everything. From substitutions, to who we let go, to who we buy to replace.

can't be arsed trawling through old posts to check if im right, really not important.

again, apologies if im wrong, but if im not, as i said, give it a rest. :D

Come off it man. When our subs are bad, I'll criticize like :lol: As for judging the ins and outs, I haven't been overly negative at all. Just cautious and realistic. Loved the signings of Wijnaldum and Mbemba, for example. Thauvin in, with Cabella going out, isn't going to instantly win me over on the other hand. It absolutely has the potential to do, but it's also a risk. I'll give my view of things, you give yours :thup:

Aarons, Perez and now Thauvin. I for one can't wait to see them all on the bench instead of Obertan.

Give it a rest man.  :lol:

Give what a rest?

The constant negativity.

What are you referring to? :lol: Anything special?

i'm notoriously s**** at remembering who has said what on here, so i apologise in advance if i have the wrong poster, but you seem overly negative about, well, pretty much everything. From substitutions, to who we let go, to who we buy to replace.

can't be arsed trawling through old posts to check if im right, really not important.

again, apologies if im wrong, but if im not, as i said, give it a rest. :D

Come off it man. When our subs are bad, I'll criticize like :lol: As for judging the ins and outs, I haven't been overly negative at all. Just cautious and realistic. Loved the signings of Wijnaldum and Mbemba, for example. Thauvin in, with Cabella going out, isn't going to instantly win me over on the other hand. It absolutely has the potential to do, but it's also a risk. I'll give my view of things, you give yours :thup:

Sounds fair. O0

"Love Aarons, can't wait to play him next season" :lol: Kaka man, da hell.

He will play this season, but from the pine, with the odd start also  :lol:

Fact is, he hasn't played enough, or really proven enough to just be handed the gig.

Certainly not with Thauvin and Sissoko available for those wide positions.

People need to pump the brakes with these kids man. Just chill.

Both he and Ayoze will have their time for sure. Right now I like them as options off the bench, but they should be brought on every game, and then also get starts here and there also.

We need a more dangerous and viable bench afterall. We have grown so accustomed to not having one, but with these we shall.

"Love Aarons, can't wait to play him next season" :lol: Kaka man, da hell.

He will play this season, but from the pine, with the odd start also  :lol:

Fact is, he hasn't played enough, or really proven enough to just be handed the gig.

Certainly not with Thauvin and Sissoko available for those wide positions.

People need to pump the brakes with these kids man. Just chill.

Both he and Ayoze will have their time for sure. Right now I like them as options off the bench, but they should be brought on every game, and then also get starts here and there also.

We need a more dangerous and viable bench afterall. We have grown so accustomed to not having one, but with these we shall.

see there's some sense being spoken here, traditionally it's for the youngsters to take their chances when they come along (presumably they'll get it in the cup tie) and then hold their place if they take it

the problem with the logic atm is that fucking obertan is playing :lol:

Hopefully it'll be Thauvin competing with Aarons for the LW spot and Obertan will never be seen there again.

Really excited about Aarons' prospects but I don't think we can go into the season with him penciled in as first choice left winger. Good thing is that Thauvin can play either side or through the middle so if Aarons is the real deal Thauvin doesn't become a permanent bench warmer.

We've got some great options in the final third with the additions this summer, if we could pull off another big name capture in defense it'd be a very good summer's work. Two more would be fantastic. (assuming no more significant outgoings)

Guest hbarecall

Probably more french people speaking english than english people being able to speak french ;)

NO  :frantic: but  :coolsmiley:

All the players says he loves number 10 because the myth of diego maradona  :snod:  :drool:

Guest Vinkent

http://www.sofoot.com/thauvin-la-fin-du-gachis-206702.html

For the non-French readers, it rather worryingly reads that he was very inconsistent for Marseille - e.g. a touch too many, mistimed passes, corners/free kicks too short. States he has a lot of potential and always highly regarded but his career has never taken off yet. Put in the same category as Ben Arfa by some in France.

Hope he proves them wrong like.

http://www.sofoot.com/thauvin-la-fin-du-gachis-206702.html

For the non-French readers, it rather worryingly reads that he was very inconsistent for Marseille - e.g. a touch too many, mistimed passes, corners/free kicks too short. States he has a lot of potential and always highly regarded but his career has never taken off yet. Put in the same category as Ben Arfa by some in France.

Hope he proves them wrong like.

There's no middle ground in France when it comes to raiting French footballers, they're either great (Henry, Zidane, Thuram..) or failures (Even players like Cabaye, Robert are seen to have underachieved for not signing for Real or Man Itd). Wouldn't be too worried by articles like this one. The French are world champions when it comes to writing off their own.

Worth every penny!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/20/d0bb4da3ef245a2821853c7dcd7c2a1d.jpg

Is that his missus? Good Lord.

How does he have time to play football?!

If he didn't make time to play football, she'd be long gone.