Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think I'll like him a lot.

based on what?

at this stage i like his quiff, when he slid for that chance his quiff streamed back in the wind and i liked it

He has an elegance about him. Love those quick feet as well.

based on what?

at this stage i like his quiff, when he slid for that chance his quiff streamed back in the wind and i liked it

i like his quiff

and his bird

based on what?

i like his quiff

and his bird

She's amazing. Not sure that makes him more likeable though.

I like the way he hugs the touchline. He immediately offers more implied threat than Obertan for the simple reason that he wants to run at the defender rather than put the brakes on an pedal backwards.

I like the way he hugs the touchline. He immediately offers more implied threat than Obertan for the simple reason that he wants to run at the defender rather than put the brakes on an pedal backwards.

:thup:

i was actually concerned by his cameo, two times he got the ball on break when we were desperately holding on for the draw and both times he made the wrong decision and gave the ball away cheaply leading to man u keeping the pressure on us.

i was actually concerned by his cameo, two times he got the ball on break when we were desperately holding on for the draw and both times he made the wrong decision and gave the ball away cheaply leading to man u keeping the pressure on us.

ran with it and easily caught and dispossessed ?

ran with it and easily caught and dispossessed ?

Turned inside and ran into a bunch of Man U players i think both times when could have run down the line. Know we want to go for the winner but both times there were too many players to beat. Not too worried, he's new to the league and needs to get used to it

You make him sound like Ginola, and that would be just... Just.. .Peachy!

He has an aura and confidence, if not a hint of arrogance about him, the latter is the key difference between he and Cabella who always looked insecure imo, I think it helps with a big move abroad been very self assured.

scary we are close to having options out wide now with perez looking good, Aaron's coming through and sissoko available if needed. Any word on how Calum Roberts is progressing? Was hyped up as the second coming by Beardsley last year.

You make him sound like Ginola, and that would be just... Just.. .Peachy!

tbf to make him sound like Ginlola the post would have included some "how did he do that ?", a few "just giggled when he done that" and several "wow"s

Saw almost as much in 5 minutes as we did from Cabella in a season. Promising.

oh no we didn't. Saw him run twice and give the ball away and almost get on the end of something. He showed little but given the time he had and the situation thatsok.

Luke Shaw is one of the fastest backs in the PL ffs.

Is he? Fat c*** looks like he's running through treacle half the time. Still think he's by a country mile the dullest 'wonderkid' I've ever seen be hyped up.

Yeah I've been thinking this, never been impressed with him or the Callum kid at Arsenal. Seems like "Southampton have a 17yr old in the first team....err £20million" at times.

Luke Shaw is one of the fastest backs in the PL ffs.

Is he? Fat c*** looks like he's running through treacle half the time. Still think he's by a country mile the dullest 'wonderkid' I've ever seen be hyped up.

Yeah I've been thinking this, never been impressed with him or the Callum kid at Arsenal. Seems like "Southampton have a 17yr old in the first team....err £20million" at times.

He's just a full-back. Not even one that bombs on all the time or constantly whips in great crosses. £30 million was ludicrous, Southampton have not looked any worse off with Mr average Bertrand there instead.

Kinda like when they signed Phil 'The Next Duncan Edwards' Jones, who because he was young and English and expensive he was going to play 500 games for them and be awesome. Despite being far too simple up top to ever be a proper defender.