Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As I mentioned earlier his stats are poor and he lacks that burst of pace. He isn't really ready to impact the PL. In two or three seasons l can see him being quite handy.

Awful performances and stats in the last 2 league games. Against Watford he showed desire but zero end product.  Zero quality. He's the only new lad I haven't seen any quality from whatsoever. 

Guest reefatoon

As I mentioned earlier his stats are poor and he lacks that burst of pace. He isn't really ready to impact the PL. In two or three seasons l can see him being quite handy.

Just a shame we won't be in the PL then.

I never saw a huge amount from Cabella personally and maybe he just wanted to go back to France, but I don't really see the point of getting him through a tough season of acclimatising to English football then fucking him off in favour of someone else that might have just as little impact.

At this point it looks like yet another gamble that's not paying off.

A combined £20m+ to inadequately replace a quality player that we had and let go for nowt because he wouldn't stroke the shit manager's massive ego. Top work.

This is the fucking killer.

Even at his fattest, most disinterested and greedy HBA would at least get you off your seat once a game.

A combined £20m+ to inadequately replace a quality player that we had and let go for nowt because he wouldn't stroke the s*** manager's massive ego. Top work.

This is the f***ing killer.

Even at his fattest, most disinterested and greedy HBA would at least get you off your seat once a game.

Yep. Both posts sum it up nicely.

A combined £20m+ to inadequately replace a quality player that we had and let go for nowt because he wouldn't stroke the s*** manager's massive ego. Top work.

Yep - in any one season, HBA was a guarantee of winning you points by himself.  Embarrassing that we got rid of him when we did - he is now equal second in Ligue 1's scoring charts.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm all for giving players chances, and especially flair players, but I do find it hard to do so in light of having willingly got rid of Ben Arfa, who is ten times the player. Similar to how I was with Ketsbaia after we sold Ginola, albeit on a much smaller scale.

Yep - in any one season, HBA was a guarantee of winning you points by himself.  Embarrassing that we got rid of him when we did - he is now equal second in Ligue 1's scoring charts.

He wouldn't have gotten us a single extra point in the whole of last season. Not one.

4 goals and one assist in three games.

Guest firetotheworks

He wouldn't have gotten us a single extra point in the whole of last season. Not one.

:lol:

Need to revisit those posts for the laughs.

I can understand that it's sometimes difficult for a foreign player coming into British football, but what I don't get is why does he give the ball away so much? A half decent winger would either hold the ball or win a foul. All you have to do is shield the ball and you win a free kick if the defender is resorted to fouling to win the ball.