Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd love to think he might turn it around, but does he really look a better player than Aarons?

I'd ask the opposite question tbh, seen nothing to suggest that Aarons is anything to write home about either.

I think there's quite a bit to be honest, in the short time hes played hes looked quick, able to beat a man with ease and knows where the goal is, I think he will develop into a top player if he can put his injuries behind him.

I'd love to think he might turn it around, but does he really look a better player than Aarons?

I'd ask the opposite question tbh, seen nothing to suggest that Aarons is anything to write home about either.

Nothing to suggest?  [emoji38]

Just 3 goals against Spurs, Man City and Palace as well as 2 assists in 15 appearances, with two of those appearances at left back. He's clearly going to be asset playing on the wing if he stays fit

I think there's quite a bit to be honest, in the short time hes played hes looked quick, able to beat a man with ease and knows where the goal is, I think he will develop into a top player if he can put his injuries behind him.

He played at left back as well, albeit under McClueless, but he didn't lack for heart. Could be the likes of Aarons and Mbabu might benefit from some expert medical attention under Rafa's team.

Nothing to suggest?  [emoji38]

Just 3 goals against Spurs, Man City and Palace as well as 2 assists in 15 appearances, with two of those appearances at left back. He's clearly going to be asset playing on the wing if he stays fit

Think that's so little to go on tbh, also i don't trust him to stay fit.

To say that there is absolutely nothing to suggest he could be a good player is absolutely barmy and laughable.

I bet there's hardly any 20 year olds who've scored 3 goals against Palace, City and Spurs from the wing

I didn't say that though, i was saying there's nothing to suggest that he's better than what we have ( although he might be in fairness) didn't say he's bad. I just like to watch a player for a full season before suggesting if he's great or not, just don't think he's played enough to suggest anything yet.

There's plenty of players who play well for 6 months and then go to s*** and he's hardly played half a dozen games yet, it's far too early to suggest anything that's all.

Bielsa has left? Already?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36743557

Former Argentina boss Marcelo Bielsa has quit as Lazio coach just two days after taking charge of the Italian club.

The 60-year-old was named by Lazio on Wednesday as a replacement for Stefano Pioli, who was sacked in April.

The Rome-based Serie A club announced on Friday that Argentine Bielsa had resigned but gave no other details.

Lazio have not won the Italian title since 2000 and finished eighth last season.

• 3 weeks later...

So apparently we are prepared to hold onto this lad unless someone stumps up £12m. Marseilles aren't likely to do that, so looks like we might get to see him in a Newcastle shirt after all this season. Like a new signing!