Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it would need to be confirmed by noon on the Friday. Might just be completely making that up though.

Aye, think its that for a 3pm kick off on a Saturday. Will most likely have to be very early Friday/late Thursday for an early kick off which we have

I think it would need to be confirmed by noon on the Friday. Might just be completely making that up though.

Aye, think its that for a 3pm kick off on a Saturday. Will most likely have to be very early Friday/late Thursday for an early kick off which we have

That'll be right aye, forgot we had the early KO this week :thup:

Nee way we'll have this done by Thursday :lol:

Mitrovic

Thauvin                    De Jong/Wijnaldum/Sissoko            Aarons

Atttaaaaaaack :cheesy: :sweetjesus: :bounce:  :frantic:

swap thauvin and aarons over and put Perez in the middle till De Jong is up to speed. I'd rather go with Wijnaldum and Sissoko behind them than what he currently have there. (and yes I know it will look purely like playing your best players rather than trying to build a team, just been none too impressed with Colback or Anita)

Doubt McClaren would do it but i'd have Anita holding, Sissoko and Wijnaldum as B2B CMs, Thauvin and Perez/Aarons on the wings.

What's most likely to happen is Thauvin will just replace Obertan which good, but not enough IMO.

Anita can't hold, he can take the ball off our defenders and pass without losing it, when they have the ball he's out the game. Playing wide of a middle 3 he may get away with it a bit, closing down wingers and the like but not in central midfield.

Doubt McClaren would do it but i'd have Anita holding, Sissoko and Wijnaldum as B2B CMs, Thauvin and Perez/Aarons on the wings.

What's most likely to happen is Thauvin will just replace Obertan which good, but not enough IMO.

Anita can't hold, he can take the ball off our defenders and pass without losing it, when they have the ball he's out the game. Playing wide of a middle 3 he may get away with it a bit, closing down wingers and the like but not in central midfield.

Think it would help if he had Sissoko and Wijnaldum in front of him instead of Colback, don't particularly think it's perfect but i don't see a better alternative of our current group.

Think it would help if he had Sissoko and Wijnaldum in front of him instead of Colback, don't particularly think it's perfect but i don't see a better alternative of our current group.

Fully fit Tiote maybe, even Colback before Anita in that scenario. Get what you're driving at though.