Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well reading through this thread so far he's every bit as sh*t as a lot of us predicted he would be with the attitude we'd thought he'd have. Basically everything we didn't need or want.

Another Carr master stroke and no doubt.

Could have had Austin for the same price and a chance of winning the last 3 games.

Well reading through this thread so far he's every bit as sh*t as a lot of us predicted he would be with the attitude we'd thought he'd have. Basically everything we didn't need or want.

Another Carr master stroke and no doubt.

Could have had Austin for the same price and a chance of winning the last 3 games.

No need to sign him when we can play De Jong up front on his own.

This cunt is all what's wrong with modern football. He turns up with his wag bimbo girlfriend to sign for the club then is pictured in the most ridiculous poses whilst wearing skinny fucking jeans and converse trainers looking like some prick from Towie. Then proceeds to turn up for a game in a tuxedo thinking he's fucking James Bond it's all about image for these cunts not football

If any cunt like that turned up for an interview or prospective job like that for me I'd be looking elsewhere. Show a bit fucking professionalism you overhyped overpaid useless piece of shit

This cunt is all what's wrong with modern football. He turns up with his wag bimbo girlfriend to sign for the club then is pictured in the most ridiculous poses whilst wearing skinny fucking jeans and converse trainers looking like some prick from Towie. Then proceeds to turn up for a game in a tuxedo thinking he's fucking James Bond it's all about image for these cunts not football

If any cunt like that turned up for an interview or prospective job like that for me I'd be looking elsewhere. Show a bit fucking professionalism you overhyped overpaid useless piece of shit

:lol:

Nice.

This c*** is all what's wrong with modern football. He turns up with his wag bimbo girlfriend to sign for the club then is pictured in the most ridiculous poses whilst wearing skinny f***ing jeans and converse trainers looking like some prick from Towie. Then proceeds to turn up for a game in a tuxedo thinking he's f***ing James Bond it's all about image for these c***s not football

If any c*** like that turned up for an interview or prospective job like that for me I'd be looking elsewhere. Show a bit f***ing professionalism you overhyped overpaid useless piece of s***

:lol:

Nice.

Harsh on his bird like.

This c*** is all what's wrong with modern football. He turns up with his wag bimbo girlfriend to sign for the club then is pictured in the most ridiculous poses whilst wearing skinny f***ing jeans and converse trainers looking like some prick from Towie. Then proceeds to turn up for a game in a tuxedo thinking he's f***ing James Bond it's all about image for these c***s not football

If any c*** like that turned up for an interview or prospective job like that for me I'd be looking elsewhere. Show a bit f***ing professionalism you overhyped overpaid useless piece of s***

say it as you see it bro... :lol:

Guest hbarecall

He looked lethargic after his initial burst coming into the game I thought. I hope he's more explosive than that once he get's into the swing of things.

Not speed  :yikes:

Was he not known for his acceleration in France? I never watched him but assumed he was more of a Ben Arfa type.

No soory  :iamatwat:it's same downing speed  :snod:

But it's good vs obertan

:'( i had told you  :yikes: