Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

How much better is Ince than that other Blackpool winger who was carrying a fair bit of hype - Matty Phillips I think?

From what I've seen a lot better. Phillips was pace/movement. Ince is that + ability on the ball.

Heard he's a bit lightweight and has no special quality though.

From the few games I've watched him play in down here in Blackpool, he's been hands down the best player in tangerine, most of the decent play goes through him. Yes he needs to bulk up a bit but he's young and with facilities and training regimes in the premiership should be able to make the step up. Yes he's a risk, but so is any young player. If someone doesn't come in for him now, if/when he is on a free I think he'll have the pick of where he wants to go in the summer. A LOT of teams have been watching him at Bloomfield road.

If I had to choose though, we only had the money for one player, it would be PEA because he's something we need right now, especially if Cisse doesn't find his scoring boots and fast!

Would they get compensation? Not sure how it works on a player who has already moved.

If not I reckon we could get him for half the amounts suggested unless they are happy to throw away £4m on a player.

Hmm was going to joke about how many forwards they already have but it's only 5 (assuming RSC is gone).

3 of those 5 are Tevez, Balotelli and Guidetti. All of which I could see leaving in the not too distant future.

Would be surprised if they didn't go for someone more high profile though.

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

#ManchesterCity scouts are currently at #SaintEtienne against #Bastia we presume to watch Pierre Emerick #Aubameyang.

:scared:

Would he want to go to City to be a bench player, he was at Milan and he spent a lot of time on loan before signing for Saint-Etienne?

Ian Holyman ‏@ian_holyman

#aubameyang opens door a crack: "I'd like to stay, but the transfer window isn't closed." Scored first goal in 13 v Bastia today. #NUFC

Retweeted by David Crossan

obviously seen the city scouts...

:bluestar:

I wonder if we leaked the Bony news to try and get them to accept a bid.

Why would someone at the club then tell the local journos that it's nonsense only a few hours later

There's no leaked story just a story a newspaper made up