Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Do people reckon we'll buy another striker this window, then? Or are the club willing to wait for this chap until the summer?

He's the one tbh, if we can get him in the summer we will wait and quite frankly i understand his reasons for wanting to stay till the summer.

Yes, but he doesn't give us the same options as Aubameyang would.

Thats true, but imo we need someone who can play as part of a two as well as upfront alone, RVW would fit that bill. If Cisse gets injured I'm not sure Gouffran will be a good lone front man

He's played a lone front man all season, i have no worries there he can play as a second striker behind Cisse too.

Same goes for Aubameyang( well not exactly because he's played quite a lot on the left too) except he has higher quality than Gouffran with more potential.

These are the sort of forwards i would look at, ones with pace who play out wide and through the middle.

Get Siem Dejong in to play just off Cisse.  Think he'd be the perfect foil for him, plus he can easily drop back into midfield.

He made Man City look like chumps.

The minute he put on the black and white stripes he'd choke against Man City every time just like the rest of our players for the last 7 years or so.

Get Siem Dejong in to play just off Cisse.  Think he'd be the perfect foil for him, plus he can easily drop back into midfield.

He made Man City look like chumps.

The minute he put on the black and white stripes he'd choke against Man City every time just like the rest of our players for the last 7 years or so.

Every side has a bogey player

De Jong would be a pretty weird one now IMO, considering we have Cabaye, Marveaux, Sissoko, Gouffran and Ben Arfa who can all play behind Cisse.

Unless of course you think he could play on the left of a front 3? i have only seen him play in midfield or behind the main striker myself.

De Jong would be a pretty weird one now IMO, considering we have Cabaye, Marveaux, Sissoko, Gouffran and Ben Arfa who can all play behind Cisse.

Unless of course you think he could play on the left of a front 3? i have only seen him play in midfield or behind the main striker myself.

In the hole for me

Cabaye        Sissoko

Gouf          De Jong        Ben Arfa

Cisse           

In the hole for me

Cabaye        Sissoko

Gouf          De Jong        Ben Arfa

Cisse         

Tiote, Anita and Marveaux on the bench? purple overload  :frantic:

So we clear here.. he not coming ?

Thread title needs clarification on whats happening.. people are going to have heert issues

CONFIRMED: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang... not coming  :troll: