Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, he is a piss head in rehab, what is there to applaud?  It's awful to see him in that state, but christ it's not exactly something to stand and applaud.  How about a minute's tutting on the eighth minute?

We should maybe have a minute's fist waving on the 5th minute for our toothless reserve rightback too

Seriously though, this is all going too far. Lets just go and watch some football eh.

Fucking hell, he is a piss head in rehab, what is there to applaud?  It's awful to see him in that state, but christ it's not exactly something to stand and applaud.  How about a minute's tutting on the eighth minute?

We should maybe have a minute's fist waving on the 5th minute for our toothless reserve rightback too

Seriously though, this is all going too far. Lets just go and watch some football eh.

Simpson?

Guest expat in the pool

if we had have stopped applauding him when he used to get pissed on a friday night along 'the fell' before playing for us in the 80's it might not have got to this.   

what a player though and nice guy

I agree ...sentimental bullshit is taking over the media....And lets stop using the word "Demons" in relation to the likes of Gazza and the rest!...O and since I'm on a rant...what about banning " Ahh cant get me head around it"  when the inevitible happens!!

Guest strongbow69

I agree ...sentimental bullshit is taking over the media....And lets stop using the word "Demons" in relation to the likes of Gazza and the rest!...O and since I'm on a rant...what about banning " Ahh cant get me head around it"  when the inevitible happens!!

a druggie/pisshead popstar/footballer is fighting their demons , a poor druggie/pisshead is scum, bollocks

Must agree, it's actually quite tasteless at times, this stuff.

When we're 100% safe Colo should be gradually phased out.

Hard to say really, depends if there's any chance of keeping him.

We need to be planning for next season really and if he's said he's going then I think it's the right thing to do.

It might be a bit controversial, but as a man he's not worthy of it, imo.

Saying a fellow human being isn't worthy of encouragement to fight illness is quite staggering imo. It's one thing being against it because you don't think it's appropriate during the game, but not worthy? Harsh.

Guest firetotheworks

It might be a bit controversial, but as a man he's not worthy of it, imo.

Saying a fellow human being isn't worthy of encouragement to fight illness is quite staggering imo. It's one thing being against it because you don't think it's appropriate during the game, but not worthy? Harsh.

It's not as black and white as saying he's a fellow human being. His mistakes haven't just affected him, whichever way it's hyped or exploited, it's clear that he's been a cunt to his family and he's put the lives of the public in danger with his drink driving. He's also had so many chances. I want him to get well, but I don't think it would make any difference and I don't think that as a man he's deserving of such attention at all.

Anyone know any places that will be showing this in Paris?

Brady's Irish Bar, 14 rue de Lisbonne would be a good bet, I watched a game of ours there before.

Mind you that was 5 years ago... if it still exists it was a nice spot though.

Just been reading a Spurs forum, they are as arrogant as I imagined they would be. Knew there was a reason why I fucking despised them.

I've just read debuchy to  be  annihilated by bale and lennon to have perch for breakfast down the right. Well informed.