Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

I think they'll give him another year if he wins the cup and then he'll be peddled. He sure as hell won't be allowed as much input in to transfers again I'd have thought after the summer debacle.

I think they'll give him another year if he wins the cup and then he'll be peddled. He sure as hell won't be allowed as much input in to transfers again I'd have thought after the summer debacle.

Didn't the owners fail to get him the players he wanted and he had to settle for second best. He's not the manager for them but I can't see how he can be faulted for the summer deals.

Mark Hughes to Everton, please.

Could see the logic in that actually.

He's already made comments to the media about how great we are, angling for the job :lol:

Fortunately he's got no chance. Aside from failing at QPR and doing the dirty on Fulham, which probably rule him out anyway, he also burned all his bridges here with his crass handling of the Lescott saga.

He's already made comments to the media about how great we are, angling for the job :lol:

Fortunately he's got no chance. Aside from failing at QPR and doing the dirty on Fulham, which probably rule him out anyway, he also burned all his bridges here with his crass handling of the Lescott saga.

Phil Neville suggested as an option. Any chance of him getting the job?

If there is then there's a great chance of my season ticket going back for a refund.

Hate the c***. Aside from him being totally unqualified!

If there is then there's a great chance of my season ticket going back for a refund.

Hate the c***. Aside from him being totally unqualified!

:lol: Tell Moyes to take him along to Manchester then.

Mourinho to City

Benitez stays at Chelsea

Ferguson stays at ManU

Moyes/Laudrup/Martinez to Arsenal

:yao:

I'm sure that if Ferguson leaves at the end of this season, Mourinho will be next at Old Trafford.

Otherwise, Mourinho will join Chelsea again.

Don't think we will ever see Mourinho at Old Trafford, after having so many years of stability i doubt they are going to want to replace SAF with someone who will only be there 3 years max.

As good as Mourinho is i think they will go with someone more long term. In fact it wouldn't surprise me at all if they don't even go with a big name.

That's why I think Moyes is a logical choice. He'd fit-in seamlessly there.

:notbad:

Martinez touting himself by saying "Everton have not yet contacted Wigan", only a matter of time before Whelan comes on saying he will let him go if he gets a decent offer etc.

Guest icemanblue

I'd be quite happy to see Martinez get the Everton job. It'd be a good test of whether he is actually as good a manager as quite a few seem to think he is. I really don't think he is.

I'd be quite happy to see Martinez get the Everton job. It'd be a good test of whether he is actually as good a manager as quite a few seem to think he is. I really don't think he is.

I think it's quite cuntish to be pretty much talking about leaving whilst he's still at a club who have an FA Cup final in 48 hours and are in a relegation battle.

Didn't the owners fail to get him the players he wanted and he had to settle for second best. He's not the manager for them but I can't see how he can be faulted for the summer deals.

I think he needs a good Champions League run. They'd potentially take 2nd/3rd if they progressed to the last 8 or the Semis of the Champions League.

I think it's quite cuntish to be pretty much talking about leaving whilst he's still at a club who have an FA Cup final in 48 hours and are in a relegation battle.

Shame he's never talked up about leaving eh?

"It would be a waste of time for anyone [to talk about it] at the moment.

"The most important thing for me is to be ready for Saturday. This is the peak of our season and we are not going to lose any focus or concentration."

'cuntish'

I'm somewhere in the middle at the moment tbh, i think he is good at least good enough to be given a shot at a bigger club but i'm not sure he's as good as some say.

Shame he's never talked up about leaving eh?

He pretty much has,

Whelan was doing the exact same routine regarding Martinez as he did with us two years ago, I see. "I think they're not a big enough club for him, he should wait until he gets the chance to go to one of the really big clubs, he could go anywhere he likes" etc etc.

The bloke is such an offensive cunt.

I have nothing against Wigan, I don't hold with this "they get shit crowds, shouldn't be here" argument at all - they have earned the right to be in the top flight, fair and square, and they've survived previously on merit.

I do absolutely loathe that cock-socket Whelan, though. I hope his precious manager fucks off this summer, and it'd be ironic if he left him with the ultimate parting present - relegation.

Whelan was doing the exact same routine regarding Martinez as he did with us two years ago, I see. "I think they're not a big enough club for him, he should wait until he gets the chance to go to one of the really big clubs, he could go anywhere he likes" etc etc.

The bloke is such an offensive c***.

I have nothing against Wigan, I don't hold with this "they get s*** crowds, shouldn't be here" argument at all - they have earned the right to be in the top flight, fair and square, and they've survived previously on merit.

I do absolutely loathe that cock-socket Whelan, though. I hope his precious manager f***s off this summer, and it'd be ironic if he left him with the ultimate parting present - relegation.

Concur!

The bloke is such an offensive c***.

I have nothing against Wigan, I don't hold with this "they get s*** crowds, shouldn't be here" argument at all - they have earned the right to be in the top flight, fair and square, and they've survived previously on merit.

I do absolutely loathe that cock-socket Whelan, though. I hope his precious manager f***s off this summer, and it'd be ironic if he left him with the ultimate parting present - relegation.

Concur!

As do I, very well put brummie. Especially the last line.