Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

Guest neesy111

mancini to nufc plz

Please no

Aye lets turn our noses up at someone who has won more trophies than we have in our entire history.

Souness had.

I'm talking about as manager..... say what you want about Mancini but the man is a winner.

Even if you ignore City and Inter he still won the Italian version of the FA Cup for Fiorentina and Lazio.

Considering how little we have won over the last half a century i'm not prepared to turn down a man with such a proven track record tbh.

Guest neesy111

I'm talking about as manager..... say what you want about Mancini but the man is a winner.

Even if you ignore City and Inter he still won the Italian version of the FA Cup for Fiorentina and Lazio.

Considering how little we have won over the last half a century i'm not prepared to turn down a man with such a proven track record tbh.

So am I.

Souness won a trophy at every club before he came here.

Negative managers simply don't do well at NUFC. Fat Sam for one is an infinitely better manager than Alan Fuckface, but boy was I happy to see the back of him.

So am I.

Souness won a trophy at every club before he came here.

Except for Southampton.

Certainly didn't look one against Wigan, that performance was nearly as bad as some of the shit we have put out this season.

Would rather we looked for a manager who isn't as negative.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-statement-13-May-2013

It is with regret that Manchester City Football Club announces that Roberto Mancini has been relieved of his duties as Manchester City Manager.

This has been a difficult decision for the owner, Chairman and Board to make and it is the outcome of a planned end of season review process that  has been brought forward in light of recent speculation and out of respect for Roberto and his extensive contributions to the Football Club.

Despite everyone’s best efforts, the Club has failed to achieve any of its stated targets this year, with the exception of qualification for next season’s UEFA Champions League. This, combined with an identified need to develop a holistic approach to all aspects of football at the Club, has meant that the decision has been taken to find a new manager for the 2013/14 season and beyond.

Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Roberto’s record speaks for itself and he has the respect and gratitude of Sheikh Mansour, myself and the Board for all of his hard work and commitment over the last three and a half years. He has clearly also secured the love and respect of our fans. He has done as he promised and delivered silverware and success, breaking the Club’s 35-year trophy drought and securing the title in 2012. I would like to personally and publicly thank him for his dedication to the progress that he has overseen and for his support and continued friendship."

Assistant Manager Brian Kidd will take interim responsibility for the remaining two games of the season and the post-season tour to the United States. 

Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: “Roberto’s record speaks for itself and he has the respect and gratitude of Sheikh Mansour, myself and the Board for all of his hard work and commitment over the last three and a half years. He has clearly also secured the love and respect of our fans. He has done as he promised and delivered silverware and success, breaking the Club’s 35-year trophy drought and securing the title in 2012. I would like to personally and publicly thank him for his dedication to the progress that he has overseen and for his support and continued friendship."

... but you're sacked. :lol:

... but you're sacked. :lol:

:lol:

It's getting interesting now. PSG want to keep their manager, Mourinho going from Real, Man Utd have appointed Moyes, Man City are expected to appoint the Malaga manger, will Chelsea really go back in for Mourinho?

We could actually stand a decent chance of getting Mourinho if Ashley had the balls to sack Pardew.

It's getting interesting now. PSG want to keep their manager, Mourinho going from Real, Man Utd have appointed Moyes, Man City are expected to appoint the Malaga manger, will Chelsea really go back in for Mourinho?

We could actually stand a decent chance of getting Mourinho if Ashley had the balls to sack Pardew.

He will go to Chelsea.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2013/May/Club-statement-13-May-2013

It is with regret that Manchester City Football Club announces that Roberto Mancini has been relieved of his duties as Manchester City Manager.

This has been a difficult decision for the owner, Chairman and Board to make and it is the outcome of a planned end of season review process that  has been brought forward in light of recent speculation and out of respect for Roberto and his extensive contributions to the Football Club.

Despite everyone’s best efforts, the Club has failed to achieve any of its stated targets this year, with the exception of qualification for next season’s UEFA Champions League. This, combined with an identified need to develop a holistic approach to all aspects of football at the Club, has meant that the decision has been taken to find a new manager for the 2013/14 season and beyond.

Assistant Manager Brian Kidd will take interim responsibility for the remaining two games of the season and the post-season tour to the United States. 

Not a surprise whatsoever. Mancini is as negative as they come - he's just an expensive Pardew really. The uninspiring performances in the CL, the inability to retain the title. I seem to remember Guy Mowbray (or some idiot from the BBC) saying that the next 10 years were City's. I laughed at such a ludicrous suggestion - they were never going to dominate anything with Mancini in charge.