Newcastle United vs Southampton - 24/02/13 @ 1.30 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

Guest expat in the pool

given krul and ben arfa are out/wont start, i'd like to see...

elliot

debuchy      m'biwa    saylor    santon

cabaye    anita

gouffran    sissoko        marveaux

cisse

expecting to see......

elliot

debuchy      saylor    colo  santon

cabaye  tiote

gouffran    sissoko          jonas

cisse

i like the former, but with tiote instead of anita only because marveaux is less effective when not on posession than jonas.

really want to see taylor and mapou together and i dont think it will be risky cos of how mapou played on thurs. won't happen though cos collo's captain

Surely he won't go Shola up front with Cisse on the wing again?

Job done in the Europa, but it's a sackable offence every time he does it in the league.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he does though.

Guest bimpy474

Win this, Beat Swansea away eating into their gap on us, then it's Stoke at home and 8th place looks so do able.

Please gives something to cheer tomorrow lads.

Swansea might be interesting. If they win the League Cup and subsequently bag their place in the Europa League next season you wonder how motivated they will be for the rest of the season.

At the same time they're possibly going to be a better team going forward if the pressure is off, they've certainly got enough players with good ability to hurt anyone if they're in the mood.

So'ton and Stoke are the key ones, we've dropped far too many points at home against poorish opposition this season. We need to beat these two but with both coming on the back of EL games I've not overly confident we will.

Swansea might be interesting. If they win the League Cup and subsequently bag their place in the Europa League next season you wonder how motivated they will be for the rest of the season.

At the same time they're possibly going to be a better team going forward if the pressure is off, they've certainly got enough players with good ability to hurt anyone if they're in the mood.

So'ton and Stoke are the key ones, we've dropped far too many points at home against poorish opposition this season. We need to beat these two but with both coming on the back of EL games I've not overly confident we will.

We've picked up lately though since the new lads have come in. Tomorrow will be tough with the traveling etc but we should still have enough. Gouff coming back is a bonus.

We've picked up lately though since the new lads have come in. Tomorrow will be tough with the traveling etc but we should still have enough. Gouff coming back is a bonus.

We have but without HBA we still struggle to break teams down who are well organised which So'ton are likely to be tomorrow. No reason why we can't win mind but I don't think it'll be easy.

Guest bimpy474

Win this, Beat Swansea away eating into their gap on us, then it's Stoke at home and 8th place looks so do able.

Please gives something to cheer tomorrow lads.

Ah, don't get me excited...

For once this season i actually feel upbeat. Just hope it doesn't get destroyed tomorrow.

We have but without HBA we still struggle to break teams down who are well organised which So'ton are likely to be tomorrow. No reason why we can't win mind but I don't think it'll be easy.

Aye, it will be tough. I think with Gouff and Sissoko in the team though, we should have enough. Although I can totally see a draw happening.