Most underrated/overrated player in the PL

Guest nufc_89

Guest Howaythetoon

Terry has always been massively overrated.

Most of Arsenal's players are overrated too. They don't have one truly outstanding player on their books, although Wilshere could become a very very good player in time.

For us, I think Cabaye is overrated. He's a good player but he isn't an outstanding player. Hazard for Chelsea is overrated too.

There are literally hundreds of overrated players in the game and many many more underrated ones.

One of the most underrated player for me in our league is Dzeko. Whenever I watch him he scores goals and generally looks a top-class all-rounder. Another would be Mata, sure he gets the plaudits and everyone recognises he is a top player but the likes of Cleverley and Wilshere are raved about far more.

I also think our own Steven Taylor is perhaps underrated by Toon fans. He's no world beater obviously but he's a very good Premier League centre-back.

For us, I think Cabaye is overrated. He's a good player but he isn't an outstanding player. Hazard for Chelsea is overrated too.

Yeah, it's not like we went to complete shit when Cabaye was out injured or anything.

And is that the same Hazard that's 22 years old and has 7 goals and 7 assists in 24 games in his first season in the PL?

Yeah, it's not like we went to complete s*** when Cabaye was out injured or anything.

And is that the same Hazard that's 22 years old and has 7 goals and 7 assists in 24 games in his first season in the PL?

:thup:

On Sterling, you know he's overrated when even the f*cking Liverpool fans think he's shit. :lol:

Downing has finally come full circle and is underrated again. Despite that ridiculous transfer fee.

Add Jordan Henderson to that list of ridiculous transfer fees

I think Henderson has now done full circle aswell. From being ridiculously overrated to now being a little underrated. He's put some decent performances in this season when I've seen them play.

Guest Miguel Piñero

One in three striker apart from that first season at City, backup at ManU, now backup at City. Not a top drawer striker. Gets too much credit for his return to their side being the reason City turned it around last year, don't remember him actually doing much.

Gets left out of all the key games as he was at ManU

Scores against Chelsea an hour and a bit later. :lol:

Yeah, he´s not that good. Of course he should have started. Like I said. He´s not playing because he´s not good enough.

Still never seen the fuss with Sandro. :undecided:

Same he's a good defensive midfielder but him and Lucas (at least outside) of this forum gets more praise than Ramires and David Luiz who I rate much much higher than the other two.

Might be because Lucas and Sandro are pretty average whenever they play for Brazil.

Dunno what you see in Luiz, like. He's shite.

Still never seen the fuss with Sandro. :undecided:

Same he's a good defensive midfielder but him and Lucas (at least outside) of this forum gets more praise than Ramires and David Luiz who I rate much much higher than the other two.

Might be because Lucas and Sandro are pretty average whenever they play for Brazil.

Dunno what you see in Luiz, like. He's shite.

He isn't. He's a much better DM than CB though IMO.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Most overrated = Jonas

Most underrated = Ben Arfa

Hmm wonder if we can switch theese two players and become a better team :D