Most underrated/overrated player in the PL

Guest nufc_89

Feels ridiculous to say this after what he did today but I'd say Cisse is one of the more overrated players in our team by certain parts of the media who remember his form at the end of last season and overlook how often he gets caught offside, how many chances he misses that should be put away, and generally his erratic-ness.

Still love him like.

Can we add managers into it too? Michael Laudrup under-rated for me..just does things quietly and has that style about him like young managers have nowadays like AVB and Pep...

Agreed, though I'll think he'll be a hot commodity on the manager's market at season's end.

Mancini has always been overrated. AVB is a much better manager than he was given credit for at Chelsea.

And you know what, fuck everybody on this one: Tony Pulis hasn't been relegated in 21 years as a manager. Awful at transfers, but he knows how to get teams promoted and keep them up comfortably.

Actually speaking of today, I've always liked Jay Rodriguez whenever I've seen him play for them, while Luke Shaw is utter shit and will never make it.

You sure you're not mixing him up with Danny Fox? :lol:

He's 17 and has looked well up to task this year whenever I've seen him. He's got a big future ahead.

Actually speaking of today, I've always liked Jay Rodriguez whenever I've seen him play for them, while Luke Shaw is utter shit and will never make it.

Luke Shaw looks a class act and will certainly make it.