Swansea City vs NUFC - 02/03/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Fatwax

Ben Arfa is completely not Pardew's fault.  Ben Arfa is a bit of a crock imo who takes longer than others to get back to full fitness.

The same guy who didn't do pre-season and yet came in looking the fittest of the lot? The crock who's had 2 unfortunate incidents thru no fault of his, one of them a leg break?

I can't reply to someone with Ben Arfa in his profile picture.  Biased view.

:lol:

LRD's right, despite the club having scanned him etc, monitored him him since he came back, he certainly should be put straight back in at the earliest opportunity and the clubs medical team ignored and the other players blamed for their injuries being their own fault.

:lol: Wth. I was just saying Ben Arfa isn't a crock. At no time did I say he should be in the squad regardless of fitness.

HBA isn't a crock though ffs. He's had 3 longterm injuries since being here, 1 was a leg-break - unavoidable. The 2nd was from that idiot in America - again, unavoidable. The 3rd has been his hamstring, which was avoidable had he not been rushed back for Fulham. To say he's a crock when he's only had one real "crock" injury, one which with proper treatment and time may not even reoccur, is ridiculous.

Cabaye on SSN NOW!!

"The fans were getting restless, as they do up there" Sorry Alan f***ing McInally for not sitting silently as we marched towards relegation. c***.

It's not even worth getting wound up about. It's like he's a parody for 'generic pundit who pulls out cliche about nufc fans'.

HBA isn't a crock though ffs. He's had 3 longterm injuries since being here, 1 was a leg-break - unavoidable. The 2nd was from that idiot in America - again, unavoidable. The 3rd has been his hamstring, which was avoidable had he not been rushed back for Fulham. To say he's a crock when he's only had one real "crock" injury, one which with proper treatment and time may not even reoccur, is ridiculous.

Soft bones, could have avoided by drinking more milk. Lad's only got himself to blame.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

I just hope we wont turtle and play defensive negative Pardew football. We should have more physical presence than Swansea so lets bully them :-)

:doh:

That doesnt have to contradict each other...I just wanna push forward and get into their faces and not just sit back and hope for the best. But thats for the constructive post.

It sucks that Ben Arfa isn´t even on the bench.

How out of shape is it even possible to get in 3 months to not be able to play 20-30 minutes? I doubt he just sat on his ass playing PS3 while drinking cola and munching crisps each day while in France. His injury has quite clearly healed......pointless rambling about it, it´s just so disappointing. Im not blaming at anyone just to make it clear.

Guest ThievingMagpie

It sucks that Ben Arfa isn´t even on the bench.

How out of shape is it even possible to get in 3 months to not be able to play 20-30 minutes? I doubt he just sat on his ass playing PS3 while drinking cola and munching crisps each day while in France. His injury has quite clearly healed......pointless rambling about it, it´s just so disappointing. Im not blaming at anyone just to make it clear.

There's a difference between being healed and match fit?

Soft bones, could have avoided by drinking more milk. Lad's only got himself to blame.

Surprised he's not playing for accrington Stanley with his lack of milk tbh.